Would love to see them interupt TRL by

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
An X-Raided video from xorcist (I know there never was one but it would still be tight) Liquers, Niggas, an triggas. Just love to MTV have to explain that.

Yes at 3:00pm an unknown source put up a rap video from a Mister X-Rated locster, i know everyone is going kooky over this madman rapping about drinking and killing and such but we at MTV promise to never let it happen again. We are going to run a 24 hour marathon of J-Kwon, Chingy, Nelly, and everyones favorite rapper thats right you guessed it Eminem. And this Mr. Xrated will be pursecuted I mean prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. and know heres Eminem.

How dare they play this X-Rated over my Iam the white choclate wonder, this rated guy isnt in my band of dirty dozen, iam suing you X for ruining my mtv.

FUCK MTV

Jan 21, 2004
damn you really have been drinkin huh.......

quit livin in the past.....x has so much shit out since xcoricist that would make better videos.....and besides we know aint no one fittin ta do this shit......checc in to rehab mayne before ya liver and brain rot to nuttin....

Jan 21, 2004
NO ITS JUS THAT IM NOT A LIL KID THAT COMES ONLINE TO MAKE UP STUPID SHIT I THINK IS FUNYY.....PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY SICCNESS HAS BECOME A BIG FUCCIN JOKE......

Jan 27, 2004
CcytzO said:
NO ITS JUS THAT IM NOT A LIL KID THAT COMES ONLINE TO MAKE UP STUPID SHIT I THINK IS FUNYY.....PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY SICCNESS HAS BECOME A BIG FUCCIN JOKE......
your rite.. mostly .. its just that it happens way to much