WORST TYPO EVER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I know his name is Niger, but why is the graphic in the shape of a tv screen, and it looks like there's a filter on the whole thing that makes it look like it's off the computer, but look at the "Live" graphic on the top right and the lines from the graphic on the bottom... They're not straight. They're bent as if it were a 70's TV screen that curves around.... But the lines in the grain (which makes it look like a web stream) are perfectly straight.

That's a photoshop job.

If that had really happened on MSNBC, I would have heard about it because I listen to talk radio 24/7.

Apr 25, 2002
have you ever tried taking a picture of your tv with a digi, it causes that static shit...and that's an older tv...

i've been fuckin wit photoshop for almost 2 yrs that shit aint shopped...you really think msnbc would make a newscast about a fuck up someone did like that?! you're trippin

here's a pic of my tv screen with a 3.2 MP digi so you knoe it should be decent quality

Nov 14, 2002
Not only don't I want to know what you're watching, but you can see that your pic is different from the graphic anyhow.

Work for another two years.

Aug 14, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
I know his name is Niger, but why is the graphic in the shape of a tv screen, and it looks like there's a filter on the whole thing that makes it look like it's off the computer, but look at the "Live" graphic on the top right and the lines from the graphic on the bottom... They're not straight. They're bent as if it were a 70's TV screen that curves around.... But the lines in the grain (which makes it look like a web stream) are perfectly straight.

That's a photoshop job.

If that had really happened on MSNBC, I would have heard about it because I listen to talk radio 24/7.

YOU ARE A FUCKING DORK

Sep 23, 2002
if that woulda happened it woulda been all over the news man, so i cant call it. still fucked up

Zer0.MediA said:
Sorry.. Next time I'll throw in a few "knowumsayin"s and mention something about popping collars to make it more understandable for you.

lol