Worst thing you've spent your money on..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
without a doubt the $600 i spent on vinyl and turn tables only to realize i have zero musical talent.
LOL, keep at it bro. What it comes down to is passion & patience. You can't instantly expect to be a pro in a matter of days. I taught myself so much about music, it just motivates me more to keep doing it because I used to be truely WACK. I have a much much better understanding of beatmaking than I did 4 years ago or heck even 1 year ago. I evolve the more and more I keep at it. It's just a hobby, but it certainly means something to me. You don't have to be GREAT, but just like what you do and get to the point where you feel somewhat content.

THERE YOU GO, ME TOO.

Anyways, the worst money I spent something on would have to be video games. I wasted so much fucking time on that shit in middle school and high school, I could have done better like use that time to play sports. Not that I regret it, but I could have toned it down. Shits an addiction. Thank God I don't have a PS3 or 360, I think I'm honestly done with video games. I'd rather make music if I'm going to do something that keeps my ass glued to a seat for hours.
BASICALLY, BLEW MY KNEE PLAYING FOOTBALL THOUGH, THAT WAS MY PASSION, SO ITS FOOTBALL GEAR, MONEY FOR CAMPS, AND TRAINING TO ONLY COMPLETELY TEAR MY ACL AND CANT PLAY ANYMORE. I GOT A PS3, NOT AN AVID GAMER LIKE I WAS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THOUGH.

Aug 6, 2008
when i was younger i would waste my hard earned minimum wage on clothes n shit that was "in style" never to wear the shit again, wish i could get some a that money back

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Inline skates. I dropped $150 on them this spring, went out once and fell and fucked up my wrist and never used them again.

I also bought a car years ago that was more expensive than what I could afford and that shit damn near ended up owning me, lesson learned-stay within your means.

Ive bought a lot of kicks because I thought they looked sick at the time and only ended up wearing them once. Same with a clothes, Bape camo hoodie back before they blew up, lots of clothes...

Oct 23, 2006
fuck spending money on clothes, if it aint four t shirts for 20 bucks I aint buyin it! Sometimes I drop a little extra on a t shirt or a hoodie if they are hella tight but most of the time I just lose them anyways. I can't keep a hoodie for more than a month I swear...I bought that Famous stars an straps with the full zip benji face and lost that shit hella quick.

Jun 12, 2003
damm i buy hella shit i guess i would say cds cuz i spent a lotta money over the years..and it gets me pissed when i drop 35 bucks 4 a couple cds and theres only 2 good songs on both of the cds...shit suxx

Jun 3, 2006
the only thing i really waste money on is panhandlers....i fucked around and helped a couple homeless dudes wit like 5 bucks, and now i guess im one of ems "light skinned brother"......had to cut those mofos off when they started knowin my schedule and when i go the check cashing place and shit