Worst rap names ever???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tweak said:
Aesop Rock
B.G.
David Banner
Dirty (Real fucking original)
Jedi Mind Tricks
MURS
Playa Fly
Shyne
Souljah Slim
well your name suits you well if you think these are dumb names...and how many other Groups do you know named Dirty?? Then how can you criticize for not beinG oriGinal and put Jedi Mind Tricks (can't Get much more oriGinal)..David Banner? What's wronG with it..Aesop Rock (Graf culture homey)

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
murs is tight too...anytime you can make a name that is an acronym and most ppl dont even know it is supposed to stand for something, thats pretty original too

Apr 25, 2002
M-1 said:
well your name suits you well if you think these are dumb names...and how many other Groups do you know named Dirty?? Then how can you criticize for not beinG oriGinal and put Jedi Mind Tricks (can't Get much more oriGinal)..David Banner? What's wronG with it..Aesop Rock (Graf culture homey)
I just think those names are retarded. David Banner is the name of the character in The Hulk. And as for Dirty, it just sounds like something they came up with in two seconds.

As for my own username, I registered it as a joke and only recently have I found my way back to this site. I'm tryin' to get it changed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.