WORST / MOST AWKWARD MASTER P LYRICS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
Post the stupidest, most awkward No Limit lyrics here... This especially means Master P.

My selection is this verse from "1/2 on a bag of dank"

I'm so to'
I guess I'm gone off that green sticky
Just ripped a muthafuckin' hole in my brand new Dickies
From walkin' too close to the fuckin' barb wire
That's when I know I've got 10 dollars on some fire

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
"runnin from the sirenes/don't know how to count, but work the fuck outta triple beam./elminating niggas like calgon/if I was in a band, P would be a baritone..../I won't stop till i'm in the pen/I won't stop till the muthafuckin saints go marchin in."

Playas From The South

Nov 20, 2007
rollin thru my hood from 99 ways to die album

"eyes red dank to the head / i'm not snoop dogg but i feel like lil 1/2 dead"

one of the funniest spits he ever dropped

Nov 13, 2004
Im posted up on the grind got these killers rollin thru "shikdus"? and checkin nuts/ Niggaz thats slangin with cuts ready to bust on u cluckas on u niggaz thats sick cuz we sicka/ niggaz slangin flickas Im in the projects ballin with my niggaz im hustlin/ quarters and dirt sacks,niggaz a fuckin them furzacs/im hustlin got them bozack/ but yall niggaz dont know that.....LOL

From Back up Off Me from The Icecream Man...and there is a whole lot more!!

Got these killaz watchin me/ niggaz not pock n me/ V got that tech 9 and mane got that uzi/ big boz comin rah rah/ niggaz went sah sah / KL hooked up the track so what the fuck yall aint realize/ we back there taking a battle/ scattle not rattle/ get my tick tack and make yo muthafuckin head rattle/ like a ostrage/ nigga u want some sausage/

One of my favorite songs but what the hell was P talking about? LMAO

Jun 3, 2002
"Pass Me Da Green" is a dope ass smoke song esp that beat be hypnotizin', but it always made me laugh at the end when he says ...."Laid it down steady, cuz u know I'm ready, Choppin' up weed like muthafukin' spaghetti, Hoez down south, Must know voodoo, Cuz everytime I hit the weed I'm lookin' for zoo zoo's"

lol

ready & spaghetti / voodoo & zoo zoo's...............lmao

there is so many others that's funny as hell jus gotta think of some.

Mar 17, 2006
Every verse off that 'Jackin Fo' Christmas' track or whatever the fuck it was called.

the one off West Coast Bad Boys: High Fo Christmas

horrible horrible, if I can find my tape I'll rip the whole mess.

STRATEGY

Nov 20, 2007
^^^yea his albums period were tight to me but funny at the same time. from the songs to the interludes to the hooks. and yea even the beats he made were tight too cuz he produced a lot of his earlier stuff besides e-a-ski and k-lou

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I'm pretty sure he used this same line in every one of his raps: "We're gonna ball 'til we fall and put our name on the wall." I stopped listening to him after The Last Don because that is when his raps really started getting repetitive and lost any sense of creation.