Worst Case Scenario skit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
I think it's perfect as it is. It might not be as good if it was full length. Don't know if that makes any sense, but it does to me. :shrug

Oct 16, 2002
its called no more me and you its part of the leftovers we had from alpha dog that chris did and we always loved the song even though it didnt make it onto the screen. that day we were in the studio scenario was going thru some baby mama shit lookin all sad fuckin up the vibe so i said fuckit nigga lets get your pain out in the open and it worked for the song, and it worked for him.

Sep 30, 2002
Killer is a fucking Masterpiece Bro, you know I know your shit well, and this the best so far. Congrats. Get that message to Krizz if you can. Talked to Ms. Dowdy yesterday, and she told me to tell yall hi.

Aug 16, 2003
its called no more me and you its part of the leftovers we had from alpha dog that chris did and we always loved the song even though it didnt make it onto the screen. that day we were in the studio scenario was going thru some baby mama shit lookin all sad fuckin up the vibe so i said fuckit nigga lets get your pain out in the open and it worked for the song, and it worked for him.
Cool man...thanks for the signing yesterday man and for being a down ass dude...imma talk to Travis next week about the tech n9ne action figure man...lol...its gonna be real tight...keep it real my dude!!

Oct 17, 2006
song is good shit man.
killer is fuckin amazing. it lives up to the hype and much more. for real