Worst Beats EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
LMAO. i didnt think it would be that bad. oh fuck that shit is horrible. i thought the first beat was just a joke so i listened to the rest of his shit...damn thats sad... 7 month sister could make better blends on my tables then that shit, i think dude is like 12 or somethin though, maybe younger... damn i think that was the first ever FREESTYLE BEAT! haha he was goin dumb on those keys. yall beat on that one beat how the drums kept gettin slower then faster, then HELLA fast then slow..wtf ahah

Jun 5, 2004
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh my mutha fuckin god that first song had me rollin, thats the funniest shit i have ever heard.

the 2nd beat is not bad, but they put a verse thats WAAAAY off beat

Nov 16, 2005
damn and he even said some shit about puttin his homie on a track. lmao. maybe they never heard any real tight music so they dont have anything to compare that wack shit to...

May 19, 2005
man that shits soooooooooo bad that it could actually take off,let mtv make a lil segment on him,then youd have hella heads bangin his shit,THIS THE NEW ERA OF HIP HOP JIGGA.STEP UP YO GAME

Nov 28, 2003
yeah soon imma have ma hommie GAMBINO rap unda diz right hurr ight soo keep it posted to hear it
^^that right there must be a joke, look at all the typos aka e-slang lmao

I'm still waiting for the first one to say something along the lines of "everyone starts bad, he just needs to keep working at it"