World War Z

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
it's based on a book...titled world war z...which is actually pretty cool.

it brings some fresh elements to the zombie theme...

like in one part the surviving humans would follow the places that had heavy snow cause the zombies would freeze up...but then come summer they would thaw out.

so done right this could make the genre open up even more

May 4, 2002

like in one part the surviving humans would follow the places that had heavy snow cause the zombies would freeze up...but then come summer they would thaw out.

And from The trailer , this doesn't follow the book at all.

Lol at zombie jinga to get over a wall

May 4, 2002
There were a lot of dope parts to the book.

The kid who was always online and didnt know zombie had happened until it was to late and had to escape his apt building.

The teacher who chained up her zombie students in hopes that they would be able to learn some human traits again.

The zombies in the ocean

Feb 3, 2006
Wow why call it World War Z if it's nothing like the book. Super fast zombies now. I have to support big budget horror movies so I will be see this. I guess if this one does good they will be making two more movies. I hope it turns out to be a good zombie movies.

Feb 3, 2006
There were a lot of dope parts to the book.

The kid who was always online and didnt know zombie had happened until it was to late and had to escape his apt building.

The teacher who chained up her zombie students in hopes that they would be able to learn some human traits again.

The zombies in the ocean
I want to see the battle with the zombies after the Army got retrained to know how to fight them. That battle in the book was EPIC..

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

Yeah, the book was great, but I don't think it will translate well into film.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
True that. The book didn't really have much action in it though, it was half (fictional) history and half about the inner dialogue of the protagonist. So if they do end up making it a good movie, it wont be because of the aspects of the book that i enjoyed.

Props: WXS STOMP3R