World Series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who you got?

• Cardinals

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Rangers

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Fuck you who gives a shit the 49ers and Raiders are finally good

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Mar 8, 2008
i hate to admit it cause of all the SF giants bandwagon fans but...
the giants if they had stayed healthy woulda been back to back champs..
these 2 teams just dont seem to have that "extra" to have beat them..

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i hate to admit it cause of all the SF giants bandwagon fans but...
the giants if they had stayed healthy woulda been back to back champs..
these 2 teams just dont seem to have that "extra" to have beat them..
Ya cuz they were the only team who had a player get hurt all year. Dumb post. No offense. The Cardinals didn't lose a Cy Young award winner in spring training or anything.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ya cuz they were the only team who had a player get hurt all year. Dumb post. No offense. The Cardinals didn't lose a Cy Young award winner in spring training or anything.
dumb point

the giants lost a cy young award winner..... named barry zito

lmao....

our team was destroyed by injuries

it wasnt "a player" it was every player - Huff on offense, timmy, cain and bumgarner are the only pitchers to be "healthy" all year... even tho cain and timmy had their "health problems"

Posey
Pablo
F Sanchez
Schierholtz
Beltran
Belt
Torres
Burrell
Ross
Fontenot

^ all missed extended time, thats the order of importance to the team from top to bottom.

Youre not gonna win much with a lineup of

Whiteside/Huff/Tejada/Cabrera/Fontenot/Torres/Ross/Beltran

lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Nice excuse. Everyone had injuries. They would have won it if they didn't have injuries is a dumb comment. It's fuckin hard to win it even when your healthy.
Pujols broke his wrist and theyre still there. Holliday and Berkman are always hurt.
pujols came back quickly, and they never lost all 3 at the same time, when pujols was hurt, berkman was in super beast mode (i had a crazy year in fantasy with hurt/unproductive players killin it.... Berkman/Beltran. all picked in the last rounds lol)

Theres a difference between a few injuries and your whole lineup being decimated. When you absolutely have to put mark derosa out there with 1 hand, you know its really bad.

if u check the WAR of the players hurt for an extended period of time for us, it adds up to lots of games, in all the 1 run games we lost, having posey,sanchez, pablo not in there really hurts. u take away your possible 2,3 and 4 hitters for any team, dont expect much success

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I don't care that's still a dumb statement to assume a team would have won it all if they didn't have injuries but whatever. If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.