World Series Predictions....??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Last year was a great year. I consider it a success. This year we will acheive the ultimate success, through. San Francisco is going to see it's first world series ring.

May 8, 2002
CZAR said:
How does Atlanta have home field when the allstar game was supposed to be for home field remember?? The AL won the game after Gagne blown the save!! And the Twins dont stand a chance in the playoffs!! GOT EM!!!
who won the national home field advantage ?
He wasnt talking about the world series, he was talking about the NLCS.

May 8, 2002
CZAR said:
Oh ok fasho drank!! Yea Atlanta got that!! Yankees got overall though!! GOT EM!!
Yeah home field means a lot more in the world series then in the playoffs. Shit if the giants do play the braves I dont think it will make that much of a difference, Atlanta got an overall losing record in home playoff games. But Giants fans (me included) need to calm down and take it one step at a time. I'm real worried about this first round. 5 game series scares the shit out of me. It's pretty much a crapshoot all the way around.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Are u that dumb?? The Yankees have home field throught the whole playoffs and world series!! So try again!! But well see who is in the world series!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
well since Boston is my #2 team i will go with the Bo Sox but they are gonna have to score alote of runs because their pitching SUCKS!

i hope it is the BoSox over the Cubbies. somebody has got to end the long drought

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U trippin mclean! Pedro is the best there is, and Lowe is pretty good himself!! I dont know about their bullpen, but I know it got better after they got Kim & Williamson!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
i think bostons bullpen is pretty solid.....but its their starting pitching that will be the key to their success....we all know pedro will dominate but Lowe isnt a dominant #2.....and then Suppan has been shakey.....that leaves wakefield (who has been decent) and burkett who has been decent as well....im just counting on their offense to carry them which i think it can....

May 10, 2002
Lowe is coo....but he really only has one pitch....and his ERA is up almost 2 runs this year....just seems like hitters are figuring him out....we'll see what happens...

May 8, 2002
CZAR said:
U trippin mclean! Pedro is the best there is, and Lowe is pretty good himself!! I dont know about their bullpen, but I know it got better after they got Kim & Williamson!! GOT EM!!!
ya, i know Pedro is the best pitcher in the American league and possibly MLB this year as in the past but after him there is no1.

Lowe is unpridictable, ya he had a good season last year but his ERA is around 4 this year.

Wakefield is an on today off tomorrow pitcher.

this bullpenSUCKS Kim and williamson have sucked with the red sox, kim lost his job as closer on the Red Sox twice this year. i still remember what he did in the World Series against the Yanks a couple of years ago.

in a second i will go and show you guys the stats on their pitching.