World Of Warcraft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
^yup, it aint all that tight i watched my homie play it once. i couldnt even believe he busted it out i just started laughin..... jus dont be gettin no WOW gf's on there lol i heard some dude killed himself cuz his wow "gf" he never met broke up with him online

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
I aint gonna lie, i play it... I havent played it for about a month cuz my hard drive died and then my internet was shut off lol.. I mean.. just look at the link in my sig.

I play on Blackrock, get at me. 60 Gnome warrior.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Maaaan I got no shame admitting i played that shit for 4-5 months on end straight, got to level 60, was one of the sickest rogue on the server.. and quit as soon as i realized i had nothing left to do. Half of that time i was sittin on a hospital bed or at home not wanting to move around a lot, so I had not much else to do. That shit is fun as hell, especially when you start up.

Sold my character for $725.00 on ebay.com in december 2005... no joke

people are selling for over a G easy.... dunno who buys em, but it must be rich korean guys that just play all day.

Mar 9, 2005
I was thinking about checking it out - don't mind about the credit card bit, but I'm not sure how the gameplay is. Usually when I play games over the net my ping is really high (mostly american based servers), and with a game like warcraft lag would be a real bitch

Mar 9, 2005
MrFedEx503 said:
^ it worked fine for my buddy who was runnin 56k
The internet connection speed does affect ping, but not as much as location - even though I've got high speed broadband, the fact that I'm several thousand miles from America (where most of the servers are based) means that the speed of light sets the limit on how fast I can send and receive packets. Sometimes I play on some australian servers and can get pings as low as 10, but the lowest I can get on US servers is about 180.

I probably won't worry about world of warcraft - Warcraft III was one of the best games to come out in years though