working on a new bit for my comedy...help?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Most of you guys know im a stand up comic and im working on a bit about stereotypes other races think of white people.....Im trying to work as many as I can into this joke...Without this becoming a flame fest can you guys list me the ones that you know of...im white myself and im not gonna take offense...

The ones I have for my joke so far are:

small dicks
whiny white people voice
kiss our dogs
eat mayo

I appreciate the help guys

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Haha, Tragic Ls is funny as fuck though. The last video had me rolling, keep it up man.

You should work a bit into your routine about a white guy getting with a black girl and feeling insecure seeing she was used to fucking with all black guys before him. That shit happened to my homie when we were younger. One of the funniest conversations I've ever been apart of in my life lol.

I'm so fucking happy I'm Irish and not white.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Most of you guys know im a stand up comic and im working on a bit about stereotypes other races think of white people.....Im trying to work as many as I can into this joke...Without this becoming a flame fest can you guys list me the ones that you know of...im white myself and im not gonna take offense...

The ones I have for my joke so far are:

small dicks
whiny white people voice
kiss our dogs
eat mayo

I appreciate the help guys
news to me

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
What's up with white people doing stand up bits about white stereotypes?

I've seen it a million times, man; do something different. It's a plus to be edgy, too; don't be safe at all. Everyone and everything has to be a target.

No offense to you, but this ''new'' shit is ''old'' shit.

Good luck

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I think it would make more of a statement (obviously since you're white you're saying stereotypes are bullshit) about steretypes, you should talk about other races, then mention that all the ones about white people are untrue... It will make people uncomfortable and probably piss people off.. That is what makes a good entertainer.