Word About Young Jezzy Being Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2006
This is the streets and I am the Trap

Einstein said:

Fact is it has been printed in national lititure about the biggest cocaine bust for many years. A lable from ATL GA a very prestigius lable reconized world wide has been indicted in federal court reguarding a invistigation that has prooven this lable has been distributing 2500 kilios of cocaine a month for the last 10 years plus. Jeezy was involved with this lable and shortly after they were indicted.

the price of a kilo times 2500 times 12 times 10 = $$$$

Jeezy has been photographed sporting a fedral badge which was published in a international magizine named XXL these pictures are not on line you will need to find the actual mag to see for your self.

Facts are the facts.

His record speaks for it self listen to his preaching and see what he says "This is the streets and I am the Trap"

May 15, 2002
Sep 29, 2003
do you honestly think young jeezy would be in one of the largest magazines in the usa posing with an FBI badge? LOL, who wants to buy records from a 'snitch' because snitches are frowned upon in the hiphop community...thats some bad publicity, you know jeezy is all about sellin records and stackin cash, his album is over 1.5 million now.....why would he give himself that bad publicity? if u ask me, the thing that makes the most sense, is that is his USDA badge, his click with slick pulla..

Apr 30, 2006
SLIM THUG ONE TOO....

Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Please tell me you have more co9mmon sense than that...please...

You got points but this is a little talk between men so yes the badge is iced out tru they didnt say JEEZY was the one but just take a look at how things went down

Did you know the ELVIS the King of Rock N Roll was a FBI agent prooven fact you can see his ID on display at graceland.........

The Masses are like sheep they go where there told programed like robots

since yall splittin threads and all what about your boy SLIM THUG?

tell me whats going on with this?
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7563/picture0097di.jpg

and his crew

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4935/picture0102sl.jpg

they aint talking bout a crip gang and he aint bangin no SUR13

Apr 20, 2005
boss hogg was the cop on the dukes of hazard thats why slim sports that shit, and jeezy chain is a drug related thing just like the snowman but it means he got the certified grade A shit

Sep 29, 2003
lol@this idiot sayin slim thug is one....thats thugga's BOSS HOGG OUTLAWZ CHAIN....if u copped his cd entitled 'already platinum' you would know what their emblem looks like....somebody delete this thread..

May 31, 2005
MrPoohbeaR said:
All get in to this topic about Jeezy being the Rap Police came thru to bust up the Atlanta Hustlers how that he was involved with there prooving they were pushing many kelos a month and millions/billions of cash took by jonny law?

They got pix of dude with a badge and shii

what you know about this topic

Grammar, proper punctuation, spelling, and logic are your friend. Exactly guys, stay in fucking school otherwise you'll end up like this guy flipping burgers for the rest of his life. What am I saying, I need my McNuggets and Filet-O-Fish... keep up the good work PoohBear!! :classic:

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
CaliAgents1688 said:
Grammar, proper punctuation, spelling, and logic are your friend. Exactly guys, stay in fucking school otherwise you'll end up like this guy flipping burgers for the rest of his life. What am I saying, I need my McNuggets and Filet-O-Fish... keep up the good work PoohBear!! :classic:

real chop mane. real chop.