Word About Young Jezzy Being Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
villagemobb14 said:
maybe they tryna say they hip hop police takin out the wack artists in the rap game. "these are the streets and i am the trap" as in he calls himself the snowman, coke, its the trap, yadadamean. he is the cocaine in the streets.

Youre almost as stupid as the kid who made this thread for trying to find logic behind what he's saying.

and that Boyz N Blue shit is SLIMs group. Theyre workin on the CD right now.

Being a snitch doesnt mean youre a cop either. fucking ignorance.

Apr 30, 2006
Right is not left

Elvis the king of rock and roll was a member of the FBI his badge is displayed at graceland for all to see.... Right next to a pic of him and Richard Nixion

Check Facts

If they were useing Elvis to uncover Mob Figgers back in the 60's why is it so outragous for people to even concider that Jeezy and Slim are doing the same.

thing is I see what I see maybe right maybe not but I do know if any one of us was to go down to telephone road and talking about Boys and Blue people wouldnt thing RAPPER if I had a badge on my neck and rolled thru the hood they wouldnt greet me with hugs and drugs we all know what would happen

how you gunna play the roll of T.H.U.G. and violate the code of conduct?

Aug 22, 2005
Young Cutthroat said:
Yeah Jeezy snitchin. My uncle's (by marriage) lil cousin be runnin with Gucci Mane. His name is Courtney C, he mightve changed it by now, but yeah. He used to be a part of that Black Tee group that had Gucci Mane, Jeezy and some more people.

jeezy and gucci man fell out over the icy song. there was never uh group it was just uh song. I'm preety sure because bun b and scrapy was on the track. gucci man done. imo

Apr 30, 2006
so dosent any body think its odd that dude uses a government name and dosent get fucced with?

for sure if i was to slab DEA on a shir and said it stood for some street slang wouldnt the police force me to stop damn they dont even lat howard steern say fuck on public air waves.....

Apr 30, 2006
martin_07n said:
that nigga is tight 4 a cop

haha
You aint jokein that album runs front to back Perfect raps Perfect Beats Perfect Production The way he uses hooks and repitition its almost like you had a team of writers that been writeing for years and years and damn all features he fot I mean to have all the hottest producers and rappers on his record its hella fresh