Worcester,MA Roll Call

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
who's going. im leavin here @ 4 b there round 6.. if you see me say waddup.
ill b wearin my red cinacitti red's hat white t and red dickie.
can't wait.
some one hook xxfatsxx up with a ride.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Imma be there with about 5 heads.
Ill be wearin a white tee, green and white ecko hat, bluish green evisu's, and a pair of white and green pumas.
Oh and ill be driving a silver evo 4 so you cant miss me

Nov 7, 2006
put on a good show and accidently met Paul Wall, Ill Bill, Slaine and Krizz lol. i was just trying to see what was for merch and they were all just chillin there then when i was bout to bounce Kali came up i gave him daps then dipped

Nov 7, 2006
Im going tonight also
yesterday was off the hook my throats still kinda soar and im hella hung over
yo soe u here the new killer track after the show was over? i dont wnt ppl on here thinking i'm crazy n shit so i'm hoping you did. and yeah going to connecticut tomorrow as well. like a festival of tech n9ne and i fucking love it lol. he was alot liver in Worcester but the crowd was weak n RI so it was easier to enjoy my self instead of fighting ppl off me

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Imma be there with about 5 heads.
Ill be wearin a white tee, green and white ecko hat, bluish green evisu's, and a pair of white and green pumas.
Oh and ill be driving a silver evo 4 so you cant miss me
You're lucky your ass didn't get jumped....I roll up in Springfield as incognito as I can in my R/A Impala. No bass. No bright colors. Dirty ass car.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol yeah getting jumped dosnt concern me lol i love lookin fly and shit haha.
I was worried about my car getting keyed up tho it was on my mind all night.
My throat was soar from yelling and shit ahha i was hella hyped.
And yeah i heard that new track krazee i keep singing a part of it in my head and i cant figure out the name of it =[