wooot finally U.S. CAPTURES SADDAM HUSSEIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
now all we have to do is capture the person who was ACTUALLY responsible for 9/11......

bin laden, where are you?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
After watching that video i can't help but laugh at how flamboyant dude used to be. Always talking shit about the infiedels of the west. Doesn't look like he was talkin too much shit when they picked him up. He looked pretty fuckin embarassed to tell the truth. I'd like to see what they do with him now. Charge him with war crimes for killing thousands of his own people? Should be interesting....I'm real surprised he didnt put up a fight....he had 3 AK's and a pistol in there with him. I'm sure that was nothing compared to 8 marines with M-16's, but i thought he was this big bad warrior. Oh well......back to Bin Laden

Mar 13, 2003
WHAT THE FUCK DOES SADDAM HAVE TO DO WITH TECH?? THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE BEARD. I THINK SADDAM GOT TECH ON THAT ONE----JUST WONDERING. WASNT SURE IF I WAS ON SADDAMS SITE OR TECHS SITE.

Nov 14, 2002
Shut the fuck up...

If you got a problem with it, go make yourself a yahoogroup and you and makaveli2pac (lejo_Broke) can banter back and forth about it without coming off as a whiny bitch in front of everyone.

Apr 2, 2003
bush knew where sadaam was the whole time, he just picked the right time to get him, re-election time is coming up, he was starting to fall a little bit in the polls, and then all of a sudden they find him.............

fuckin government