Wooooooo00000OOSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Tis been a while, but I will be there 2night w/ orange nutthowzew shirt ~~

If you happen to see a playa in the Paladium please have the courtesy to holla at said playa.

I have to run now, if this is a dupe thread please merge, I checked and didnt see any.

Thanks you pimp ass mother fuckers!

May 14, 2008
What up Faggalos and Fagalettes.

Highlights of the show:

1. Watching a dude get banged out in the head by a beer bottle. It was an accident, haha.

2. For the first time in Worcester seeing more than 1 bitch flash.

3. Riding up on multiple girls in the crowd and grabbing titties as they passed over me.

3. Watching a 9 year old kid crowd surfing and not getting mangled...

4. Krizz yelling at fans who were sleeping on the balcony.

5. Watching a kid jump off the lower part of the balcony.

6. After the show was over there was an encore.

Nov 7, 2006
These were lol worthy moments indeed.
fuck that i saw a fucking lil baby get crowd surfed. i didnt even know what to say. thank god he or she didnt get dropped but if i ever saw that parent theres no telling what i would do.

other than that the show was off the hook. it was the best i've seen tech n9ne perform since 01/02. kutty shaved his head completely which surprised me a bit. and my fav performance of the night was when big scoob and all of em did salue. slaughterhouse is off the fucking hook and actually have a decent stage performance since the rock the bells one was just terrible. the hype man for glasses malone was just funny and he was wearing a cameltoe jumpsuit which was quite disturbing. couldnt hear anything stevie stone was saying so i dunno about him. so far this is the best concert tech has put on for mass and hopefully he will be even stronger next time around.

Sep 16, 2006
Hell, I think the kid went surfing like three times. Had he been surfing right as the lights went off and people started moving, he could of been in real trouble.

The parent was at the back right of the floor.

Place was like 80% Juggalos. Everything that was said on stage was responded with "woop woop!"

Nov 7, 2006
Did any of you see this fat ass dude get stomped on? I didn't see how he fell but when he did, everybody started stomping on him and then told security he was starting shit and he got thrown out

Nov 14, 2002
Tech really needs to see to it that people, and fucking BABIES are safe at his shows. I don't think a single show review goes by that there isn't a story about an innocent bystander being beaten about the face and head.

Aug 31, 2008
they really need to make these shows 18+, i always see some teenaged girl run to the back (of the crowd) crying because a bunch of older dudes touched her or something... lol...

Sep 16, 2006
Did any of you see this fat ass dude get stomped on? I didn't see how he fell but when he did, everybody started stomping on him and then told security he was starting shit and he got thrown out
Was it in the front towards the right (facing the stage)?

If so I did see that. Hell, I think I saw like four fights break out last night. Crowd was more aggressive than the GWAR show I was at the previous week.

Lots of angry Juggalos. Like seriously, mother fuckers moshing during Ghetto Love and shit.

Nov 7, 2006
the side i was on was mostly slaughterhouse fans but there was aton of juggalos. but the way they act must make every act feel crazy good cause no matter what they goin crazy like it's the heaviest rock song ever made. i can see why they would want to film a concert here. the denver show's crowd doesnt even compare to the worcester one and most performers feed off that shit and then the show becomes better. and the palladium looks alot bigger than the denver joint and he practically sold out the place judging by the amount of people on the balcony and on the floor.