woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

yoc influence is a classic dam all ur shit is classic that northern cali4nia tack just came on thats a dope kik back at the beach drikin beer wit the crew or barbque wit the crew & chill song. I gots 2 put demonz n my sleep back in my rotation. Ay wood do u plan on doin a beat like shits gone strange again & is there tracks that u haven't released & if so r u gonna make a cd called east co co unreleased

WOODIE said:
SHIRTS WILL BE READY SHORTLY AND DEMONZ -N- MY SLEEP WILL BE RERELEASED IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS REMASTERED TO HOW IT WAS SUPPOSE TO SOUND WITH A COUPLE NEW TRACKS AND A NEW COVER.........

coo anothere eccr cd! thas real good bro cuz on my copy of demonz in my sleep i gotta turn the volum all the way up for it to sound ok.... ima have to get this..

Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
You know what would be sicc if you re-released your albums with different beats or mad a gumbo mix of your songs take verses and mix em with other verses from other songs with a different beat behind it or keep the same tempo of the beat and have a dj mix it up kind of like what they did with that bone song on 94.9. Id buy that shit and nobody else is doing it and it would be easy cuz you all ready have the music recorded all you would need to do is find a tyte ass dj to hook it up.

What do yall think about that?
i think that the artist can make his own decisions homie....why waste tyme mixin old shit when he could be makin new shit...but everyone has their own opinion.....

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
good shit wood hopefully you shoot some copies of that remastered version to Dona at CLOVE RECORDS down here in SANTA ROSA....i dont know if you ever got her call she wanted you to do a in store signing