@WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Ay Dog Imma Be Hittin up Some Radio Dj'z Down $outh Wit Some Northern Cali Music Soon NoLove Hooked Me Up With A Cd For Don Changolin So Imma Take That If U Wanna Send Me A CD TO Maybe Get Them To Play It Down $outh Then Hit Me Up Ene Im Tryin Hard To Promote All Northern Rap Down Here Homie And Your One Of My Fav artist I Got SOme Of Your Old Songs I Want Then To Hear But If You Want To Hook Up A Cd For Promo When I Go That Would Be Tight They Needa Hear Your Shit Down Here Down Hella People Be Like Your Old Jams. Ay Also Im Tryin To Find Out Who I Can Talk To Get Some A Promo Cd For Sleepy Santino Can You Help Out. Hope You Send Something Ene Im Trying Hard To Get You Some Play And Sales Down $outh

Forever Norte Another Homie From HoLLiZ,

O$OX4 De HoLLiSter Califaz

M

mr.323

lol..u aint promoting shit down here lame..quit trying to get free shit ,broke ass chapete...lol

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Thankz Homie It Aint Really To Hard Since Most Of These Skrapaz Are Fuckin Punkz But Im Really trying To Get Them Air Play I Know That Pocos Pero Locos Is Droppin A Cd Soon Feat. Some Northern Rapperz Heres The Trackz And The Link TO See For Yourself.So Im Hopin If To Get Some More On There if They'll Play These Peepz They Gotta Play Woodie.
Trackz:
16. "Tequila Body Shots" - Mr. Kee feat. Sativa
18. "I'm A Gangsta" - Lucky Lucciano feat. GoldToes

Link: http://www.pocosperolocos.fm/albums.html

Sep 10, 2005
"Mr. 323 don't want to see me,
I'll brand his bitch ass with that XIV.
Talkin shit from hella far away,
while his boyfriend rubs his baldhead,
because he's gay.
If you listen close you can here him suck and slob,
on another faggot by the name Lil' Rob."

Aug 27, 2005
IMA BE STRAIGHT OUT AND IMA BE SPEAKIN THE TRUTH... IM NOT HATIN SO DONT GET IT TWISTED... THE RADIO STATIONS DOWN HERE KNOW WASSUP WITH NORTHERN RAP... NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U BUG THEM TO PLAY A SONG FROM NORTENO... IT WONT HAPPEN... MOST OF THE RADIO STATIONS DOWN HERE HAVECHICANO RAPPERS WHICH R SURENOS THAT WORK FOR THAT RADIO STATION... POWER 106 WONT PLAY IT... 99.1 KGGI WONT PLAY IT... WILD 96 WONT PLAY IT... 100.3 WONT PLAY(THIS RADIO STATION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESNT PLAY CHICANO RAP)... IM NOT HATIN ESE IM JUST SPEAKIN THE TRUTH... IF IT WAS HARD FOR SURENO RAPPERS TO GET ON THE RADIO DOWN HERE... WHAT MAKES U THINK IT WOULD BE SO EASY FOR A NORTENO TO BE PLAYED ON OUR RADIO STATIONS DOWN HERE... IM JUST SPEAKIN THE TRUE... IM NOT HATIN WHAT SO EVER SO DONT FLIP THE SCRIPT

Aug 27, 2005
X4SmokeyX4 said:
fool they have played mr kees song on pocos pero locos u just didnt know it

SO UR PRACTICALLY ADMITTIN THAT U BUMP SURENO RAP IF U LISTEN TO POCOS PERO LOCOS LOL... BUT MR. KEE AINT NO BANGER... NEVER WAS FROM WHAT IVE BEEN HEARIN... HE WAS JUST DOWN WITH NORTENOS... MR. KEE DID A SONG WITH A SURENO FROM L.A. TOO... NINO BROWN... ANYWAYZ HES ALL NIGGERED OUT ESE... BUT MR. KEE IS THE ONLY VATO ULL PROBABLY EVER HEAR FROM THE BAY AREA OR UP NORTH PERIOD... AND ONCE AGAIN BEFORE THAT LAME FUCK THAT COMMENTED BEFORE U SAYZ ANYTHING... IM NOT HATIN... IM SPEAKIN THE DRUNK... DONT GET UR CHONIES IN A BUNCH HOLMES

Nov 14, 2002
I_Criminal_E said:
ANYWAYZ HES ALL NIGGERED OUT ESE...
i dont understand how stupid muthafuckaz like you can say shit like that and listen to RAP music at the same time.

thats like me haten white people but love Country music...SMH

May 4, 2002
funny thing is, SCRAPs FROM LA have done song with "niggers" as u would call em. and thats fact. so are u sayin your fellow SCRAPS that have done songs with blacks are "nigger lovers" and no SCRAP loves "niggers" cuz u know blacks started rap and no real mexican would flollow A BLACK... u jokers or ese jokers as u would call urselves lol faggots

Aug 27, 2005
Young Chris707 said:
CRIMINAL ur fucking ignorent when i went 2 LA 2 visit they were play some keak da sneak "thats my word" and hes from the bay area
NOW THERES A DIFFERENCE... HES BLACK... SO OF COURSE THEY GONNA PLAY HIM REGARDLESS OF WHERE HES FROM... BUT IF IT WAS A CHICANO FROM UP NORTH... NO

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Nah Hell No $pider We Gotta $pread The Word The PunkAzz Chavalaz Down Here Got $ome Lame $hit Dog Itz All Demoz And $ampling They Aint Heard None Of Our $hit $o they THink There Gay $hit Iz Hard Ene We Gotta Make A Move And $tart $preading Bay Area Northern Rap Down In Dirty Azz $urcaca Califaz You Feel Me. And To The Vato Po$tin On A Northern Chat Iz Clear U A Lil Kid Homie Fir$t Off Like I $tated You Bangin The IE And You Dont Even Live Over Here And $econd GoldToes Is A Northern Rapper Fool And He'z On The New Cd There Droppin Ye$ ive Heard $krap Rap Do I Promote It Nope Do I Like It Hell No Will I Ever $upport It uhhmmmm FUCk NO.$o Juz Learn The Factz And Bang Your True Area Cuz Everyone Down Here Knowz Apple Valley He$peria And Victorville Iz Full Of Rich White People And Traderz