woodie wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Bonekrusher408 said:
I THOUGHT HAVING YOUR WIFE DIE WOULD BE A GREAT THING, IS THAT WHY WOODIE KILLED HIMSELF? CUZ HIS WIFE DIED? SHIT I DIDNT EVEN KNO HE HAD A WIFE
I dunno if it was his wife or fiancee or wat not.. I know she stayed in Sac and she was ina coma or something.. but theres a lot of rumors due to Woodies suicide.. tha wife/fiancee thing is one of them.. the other I've heard where some $crap$ threatened to kill his moms unless he got himself on film killing him self

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
NorthSiderKRON said:
this isnt no fuckin gossip quick
did i say wood was assassinated? NO. i was throwin out a thought and seeing wut everyone elses opinion was
Sorry but this is how rumors start. You dont need to post every thought you have on here, especially ones like this.

Feb 15, 2007
RAS 925 said:
I've heard where some $crap$ threatened to kill his moms unless he got himself on film killing him self
LOL, SORRY BUT I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY... DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HEARD THRU PEOPLE "HEY THAT GUY SAID HIS GONNA DO THIS AND THAT TO YOUR FAMILY" OR "OH HE SAID HE IS GONNA GET YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID" OR BETTER YET A SCRAP BITCH SAYING "FUCK YOU NORPUTO MY HOMIES ARE GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" MY POINT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE GET THREATS, BUT MOST ARE NOT SERIOUS...

Jun 14, 2002
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS FUCKIN' RIDICULOUS.....LEAVE THE SHIT ALONE...IT'S ALREADY BEEN PUT OUT THERE WHY...BY PEOPLE CLOSE TO HIM...IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT,JUST KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF...FOR REAL...YOU DON'T THINK THAT SHIT TEARS AT HIS CLOSE FAMILY/FRIENDS THAT ARE ON THIS SITE....TO SEE ALL THIS BULLSHIT???JUST LEAVE THE SHIT ALONE...FUCK.

Jul 5, 2007
Big Teflon said:
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS FUCKIN' RIDICULOUS.....LEAVE THE SHIT ALONE...IT'S ALREADY BEEN PUT OUT THERE WHY...BY PEOPLE CLOSE TO HIM...IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT,JUST KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF...FOR REAL...YOU DON'T THINK THAT SHIT TEARS AT HIS CLOSE FAMILY/FRIENDS THAT ARE ON THIS SITE....TO SEE ALL THIS BULLSHIT???JUST LEAVE THE SHIT ALONE...FUCK.
HE IS RIGHT YALL