Woodie & Sleepy Santino on German Radio Part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2002
Whats up yall

the homeboy Woodie sent me a big ass package with all of his newest releases and the new Compilation from Sleepy Santino!
(Big thanks to Woodie)

Yall already know that I work for Germany's ONLY Nationwide Hip Hop & R&B radio station 93.6 Jam FM and that we played Woodie songs in the 6 hour show "DJ Piers - In The Mix".

DJ Piers is a DJ who is also signed to my label Sko-Lin Entertainment.

The next show is this friday from 3 PM to 9PM YOUR TIME!

I will be co-hosting the show once again and you can listen to the show LIVE OVER THE INTERNET.

Just click on www.jamfm.de and then on "PROGRAM" then choose your interent connection and choose a media player

We'll play new Woodie Shit and of course songs off Sleepy Santino's comp The Northern Lifestyle.

The homeboy Woodie also sent us a sick ass drop for the show and an East Co Co T-Shirt. Once again much luv, mayne..you deserve all the support...fo sho

If you wanna holla at DJ Piers or at me and request songs and shit send e-mails to:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Would be hella cool if you northern cali folx would listen to the show and give feedback.

I'll post on the siccness during the show too in case you got questions or something... Also I can let u know exactly when Woodie shit will be played.

Oh Yeah... Roc-A-Fella Records' Rihanna ("Pon De Replay") just booked DJ Piers for her Promo Tour in Germany next week... We'll be on MTV TRL and shit haha OH BOY!

Hope y'all have a chance to tune in to the In The Mix Radio show this friday...

much luv,

John

CEO of Sko-Lin Ent.

Berlin, Germany

Me & Rihanna last month V V V

Dec 5, 2002
Right on TreEz and Swift!

Sleepy, mayne... a drop would be the shit!

if you could e-mail it to [email protected] that would be hella cool. That Playa N Me Song with Mike Marshall will be on heavy rotation in our show from now on. I'm luvin this one...whole album is sick tho!

much luv,
John

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
BIG THANKS HOMIE, YOU'RE GIVIN' US MORE SUPPORT THAN THE COUNTRY WE'RE LIVIN' IN....ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP OUT LET ME KNOW AND IF YOU NEED SOME MORE T-SHIRTS FOR THE STAFF LET ME KNOW THE SIZES AND I'LL SEND 'EM OUT....GOOD TO HEAR YOU GONNA BE SPINNIN' THAT SLEEPY SANTINO AS WELL, HE GOT SOME QUALITY TRACKS THAT I'MMA STAY PROMOTIN'....I'LL BE ON THE ROAD TOMORROW SO I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO TUNE IN BUT HOPEFULLY THE HOMIEZ FROM THIS SITE WILL AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK....STAY UP HOMEBOY.

Dec 5, 2002
LMAO! Tight!!!!

Just got home...The show is still on tho for another three hours.

We already played Woodie - Off the Edge incl. DJ Piers drop from Woodie ... Sleepy Santino - Playa In me and M-Dash & Rux - Purple Passion

I gave shout outs to some folx from the bay...was a nice show so far..Piers will hold it down till 6 AM our time.

ill post some pix tomorrow and some audio samples on monday!

Good night (its 3 am outhere)

Thanks to the homie Spider for tunin in and to the others who tuned in or tried to tune in!

much luv,

J