Woodie Ringtones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
i been workin at this place downtown making ringtones for about 3 weeks now... every week a record label sends the company a list of songs to make ring tones out of- like every kind of music i gotta deal with like country to gay ass techno n shit but this week i looked at the order n it had...

Woodie Demonz -N- My Sleep KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Dreamin' A Life KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Legit Slangz KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Loyality KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie -N- The Bay KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Northern Califorina KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Northside Gangbang KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Off Night KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Pary 4 Me KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie Talez Of A Killa KOCH KOC-CD-8187
Woodie This Is Northen Cali KOCH KOC-CD-8187

just thought that shit was funny. i'll be sure 2 spend extra time gettin these ones just right...

Jan 19, 2003
NortE_mXkN said:
how long does it take u 2 make ringtones ? n how could i get 1 of em ?
i make 2 kind of ringtones:

MP3- 18-24 second clip of the song just like it sound on the CD. this one is hella easy 2 make i just fade in at a good part in the song n then fade out.

CMX- 10-16 second clip that repeats n is like an mp3 but low quality (not like a beep beep sound- actual music but sounds like shit). 4 phones that dont support mp3. since this has 2 repeat this is the one that take time.

at my work to send ringtones to a phone they use this site:
http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/index.php - but i think it only works with Sprint i dunno. I just make the tones n send em to the record company.

if wood says its cool id try n post a couple on here 4 u guys 2 use. but otherwise i wont cuz im sure he gets a cut of each ringtone sold.

Jan 19, 2003
NO LOVE said:
good shit glad to see homie takin it to the next level, damn sencent you got the playa job homie ,music all day.good shit bro
^^^ yeah its hella cool. the people i work for are hella chill 2 they buy me lunch like every day n the 1 guy got a shoe biz on the side n hooked me up with some cortezes.

Jan 19, 2003
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
GOOD SHIT SENCHENT...MY BRO GOT A SPRINT....C WASAP WIT IT...EM WOODIE BEATS IS SLAPPIN NOW IMAGINE THE RINGTONES...DAMNNN...SAY U POST EM HERE......IS IT 1.99 FOR EACH 1 OF EM ?
I think my lil brother snapper from LNS knows ur bro right? I don't sell em so if i posted em here n it was cool wit woodie then they'd be free.

LiLgUerOeNe415 said:
ayy homie how soon could i git one of them
i'll be done wit em by tomorrow u gotta figure out how 2 send em from a computer 2 ur phone, or wait til I send em in to the record company n ill ask em how/when u can buy em.

Mar 9, 2003
I'd love to hear a poly ringtone of Norte Sidin'. To send a ringtone to a phone I upload the ringtone to webpost.net and download it from my phone.