Woodie "rest in peace" cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
THIS IS A BOOTLEGG CD. SOME DJ NAMED ROAD DOGG OR SOMESHIT PUT OUT THIS CD. I CHECK THE TRACKLISTING WHEN I WAS AT STREETLIGHT RECORDS AND IS A GREATEST HITS ALBUM. SO THIS MOTHER FUCKER PUT WOODIE'S GREATEST SONGS. SO BASICALLY THIS FUCKEN BITCH IS MAKING MONEY OF WOODIE'S DEATH.

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
Jun 12, 2003
antoniog831 said:
YOU SHOULDVE BROKEN THOSE CDS
the guy that owns the store is hella kool...i was surprised when i seen that shit,,,but the owner wasnt there 2 ask anything of the cd,,,,and i ant jus gunna go in there like foo and break shit ...u feel me??thats not my issue i am fan but fuck thas his camp bussiness....

Feb 15, 2007
408mobsta said:
the guy that owns the store is hella kool...i was surprised when i seen that shit,,,but the owner wasnt there 2 ask anything of the cd,,,,and i ant jus gunna go in there like foo and break shit ...u feel me??thats not my issue i am fan but fuck thas his camp bussiness....
FUCK IT... YOU SHOULD STILL TELL HIM THATS SOME FAKE SHIT... IS THERE STILL A STREET BEATS IN ALISAL?

Jun 12, 2003
antoniog831 said:
FUCK IT... YOU SHOULD STILL TELL HIM THATS SOME FAKE SHIT... IS THERE STILL A STREET BEATS IN ALISAL?
i guess u didnt read my post the owner wasnt there 2 ask...sum other younger cat was there...and since u so concerned wit it go hand it u from 831 right??u close by go hit that up its in salinas