Woodie r u ever gonna perform in Sacra?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
Sup Woodie....to me you have tha most sickest flowz, all i do is get high and bump your shit 24/7. Im from Sacra homie, i hear about u doing showz and shit....Why cant u come down and do a show in Sacra i know hella ene'z that would luv to see u come up over here and do your thang. Do u ever plan on coming down to Sac ??

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
ACTUALLY....YEAH, SAC IS TOP ON MY LIST IN PLACES TO PERFORM WHEN I GET AROUND TO IT FOR THE FACT THE HOMEBOYZ I'VE MET FROM THERE HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN LOVE AND RESPECT SO WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE A HOGGLIFE/EAST CO. CO. TYPE OF FUNCTION. UNTIL THEN KEEP THAT SHIT KNOCKIN' HOMEGIRL. STAY UP.

Apr 27, 2003
HELLA YEAH WOODIE, THERES GRIPS OF ENES OUT HERE IN THE CENTROL VALLEY THAT WOULD HOLLA IF THERS A SHOW. HOW BOUT IN FRESNO WOODIE OR LIKE THE HOIME SAID VISA. FUCK, U CAN EVEN PUT ON A SHOW HERE IN MY VARRIO (HURON) ITS SMALL BUT I THINK IT WOULD WORK. FUCK IT WHERE EVER IT SHOULD BE I'LL BE SURE TO HIT IT UP MUCH PROPS GO OUT TO WOODIE AND HIS RAPS.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
A SHOW IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY WOULD BE OFF THE HOOK...ALOT OF HOMEBOYS WOULD SHOW LOVE...PLUS THERE WOULD BE BITCHEZ FOR DAYZ...THE CENTRAL VALLEY GOT HOES

Mar 16, 2003
Hey Woodie, Im from Yuba City and it would be nice if you did some sort of function here at the fairgrounds- we're a small city but theres HELLA homies that would show much luv!

Hey I recently heard a some tracks off a cd but i dont know what its called- they mentioned 916 and northern warriors- Woodie raps on it too- its tight as hell- "Whats the name of the CD??"

Apr 25, 2002
how about frisco? i've been asking for years now to see u in concert, literally. too bad i missed the east coco preformance at the bbq, you were not listed as a preformer on the advertising for the bbq so i didnt go. hopefully you ll do a tour around cali soon.

May 18, 2004
Humboldt High said:
how about frisco? i've been asking for years now to see u in concert, literally. too bad i missed the east coco preformance at the bbq, you were not listed as a preformer on the advertising for the bbq so i didnt go. hopefully you ll do a tour around cali soon.

for real i know heads that would be on them tickets in a flash.