Woodie Pics RIP Homeboy....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
is that megan with those 2 kids on the first page? Why is that pic there? That, along with the pic of her on WOods lap got me thinkin, maybe they once had a thing together?

Jul 14, 2007
AleX510 said:
Anybody got a pic of the R.I.P. Woodie shirt that Big Tone and lil dee were wearin? I want one of those shirts! It looks sick

Yes they do look sick. I want one as well but the people who created the shirts told me it was only for the Sav it out familia :ermm:

Jul 5, 2007
u can get those kinda shirts made at shirtique in sun valley mall if its still there check out my myspace on the left hand side we made one for my lil homie sean miller aka pup when he passed away or even better ill show u on here, if u guys wanna shirt have one made urself. even better the east coco fam should have a bunch printed out and sell them and give the profit to woods mama, thats a good idea i think. another great way to support ryans family and keep the homiez name alive....