woodie, how would you feel...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
I know how artists are with fools pirating their shit, but what if someone burned your cd and kept the original in there room and the burned copy in the car? Just wonderin, cause im tired of buying the cd 3 times cause they get jacked or scratched to shit.

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
lmao @ this post....yo i dont think he gots a problem with have a copy @ home and then burning one for ur car.....its bigger than that its the bootlegers who sell his shit and make profit off of him.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
BASICALLY WHAT LIL NANDO SAID. I MEAN YOU AIN'T BURNIN' A BUNCH OF COPIES AND SHOOTIN' TO YOUR HOMEBOYZ ARE YOU? THAT WOULD BOTHER ME EVEN THO' THERE'S NOTHIN' I COULD DO ABOUT IT 'CAUSE HOW AM I TO KNOW. YA KNOW?

May 11, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Werd, if you own copys then you can make backups because you bought it already and showing support. I think its stale when people bootleg underground rappers CDs for their friends. If it was mainstream, I dont think it would matter. They make enough money.

Aug 14, 2002
i dont see nothin wrong with it, say u just bought a brand new cd thought it was tight as fuck and you had hella rare OG cd's and had it in your ride next thing u know your ride got jacked i know i would be pissed and its like u lost money, but they can jack tha cd-r's if they want its not like u lost tha cd forever