Woodie & Hogglife Ent. Drop New Video Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The song is beyond anyones thinking mind. Great song. The video was shot nicely and edited very well. More imagination shouldve been put into this more. If it was a more party or kick back type of song then yes it will work. The scene i did like was when he was spitting his verse to the lil young boy. What wouldve been tight if lil homie was sitting watchin the news or george bush with one of his speeches and woodie was standing behind the sofa spitting his verse in lil homies ear. That wouldve been acadamy award type of performance.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
GOOD CONCEPT PSYDAL....SIMILAR TO SCENES I'VE THOUGHT OF AS WELL, WHEN "O" AND MYSELF SAID LETS DO THIS, WE ALREADY HAD IT IN OUR HEAD WE'LL PROBALY REMAKE THIS VIDEO BUT WANTED TO ATLEAST GET THE MESSAGE OUT THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....IT'S JUST GOOD TO KNOW THE AUDIO SUNK INTO YOUR HEAD....

Sep 16, 2003
if you ante in the street how the fuck you talk about it woodie you about iz fake as a nigga can get n youll find out real soon you think you can hide in the 707 4 ever we comin punk n to all you homies out there i know it might sound like im hattin but you know i just cant stand all these fake niggas in the rap game yall bout to here about me real soon n please woodie throw a show so i can shut that shit down bitch asssssssssss nigga

Jun 18, 2005
WTF!!!WHAT'S REALLY GOIN ON UP IN THIZ EAST CO. CO.??? FAT STEVE COMIN @ WOODIE AND PISTOL C, ? WHY ALL THIS ANIMOSITY HOMEY???? WE ALL GOTTA SUPPORT EACH OTHER NO MATER WHAT?? U SEE SCRAPS COMIN UP IN THE GAME WITH THAT GAY AZZ RAP, CHALE I SEE EVERY HOMEY COMIN UP IN THIZ GAME!!!!

Aug 21, 2005
FAT STEVE said:
if you ante in the street how the fuck you talk about it woodie you about iz fake as a nigga can get n youll find out real soon you think you can hide in the 707 4 ever we comin punk n to all you homies out there i know it might sound like im hattin but you know i just cant stand all these fake niggas in the rap game yall bout to here about me real soon n please woodie throw a show so i can shut that shit down bitch asssssssssss nigga
Hey Steve whats with this shit I Was Wonderin when the Woodie N Fat Steve Collabo was comin you mean to tell me it aint? Why you sayin Woodie is Fake?

Feb 23, 2004
damn! why you say fake, shit, its just fuckin music in my opinion, good music in my opinion, i have no gang ties, shit like that, its stupid, you have your homies n you have ur fans

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
FAT STEVE said:
^^^^ DAMN, I WONDER WHAT THE FUSS IS ALL ABOUT ....

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
WELL STEVE, THE INTERNET IS NOT WHERE I PREFER TO CONDUCT SUCH BUSINESS BUT SINCE YOU CHOSE TO BRING THIS TO A PUBLIC FORUM, MIGHT AS WELL LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW WHY YOU WORKIN' WITH FEELINGS AND SPEAKIN' ON A HOMEBOY YOU'VE NEVER MET FACE TO FACE....

HERE'S ONE OF THE MOST RECENT DISRESPECTFUL APPROACHES YOU'VE CAME AT ME WITH THROUGH THE PM'S IN THE LAST YEAR.

STEVE'S PM....
ey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sup woodie im getten played on 949 tryin to take it to the next level n i really dont get no love on this board think you guys would keep it to the top like all that other bullshit you guys dont even keep it real you ante out there puttin in work nigga i am so check this out there will be nomore shows wit u why cuz all shut that motha fucka down fill me who ever ante with us well you know how that goes i used to be one of your fans 2 but i found out how u really are you quick to fuck wit a sucka but you wont fuck wit a solid homie all this fake shit iz about to come to a end real soon homies iz going to know who the real izzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n if you fill disrespected just let me know all be happy to meet up wit you

MY RESPONSE

Originally Posted by WOODIE
IN ONE SENTENCE YOU'RE ASKIN' FOR A FAVOR AND THE NEXT SENTENCE YOU'RE SAYIN' I WORK WITH SUCKAZ....WHY YOU SO CONCERNED WITH MY CHOICES IN LIFE....I'VE LISTENED TO YOU'RE RAPS AND THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL TO ME....I DIDN'T HEAR YOU SAY ANYTHING THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID A HUNDRED TIMES BEFORE, THAT'S MY OPINION AND BEST BELIEVE I'M ENTITLED TO IT....WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INTERACT WITH YOU WHEN ALL THAT SPEWS OUT YOUR MOUTH IS DISRESPECT AND IMMATURITY, GROW UP HOMIE, YOUR APPROACH IS ALL WRONG....AS FOR PUTTIN' YOUR RADIO PLAY THREAD VITAL, COME ON NOW....ONLY A SUCKA WOULD ADHERE TO THE COMMANDS OF SOMEONE COMIN' AT 'EM THE WAY YOU CAME AT ME....YOU DON'T PUMP NO FEAR, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW BIG YOU ARE OR WHAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE'S A SMALL INSIGHT ON THE TYPE OF HOMEBOY YA'LL SUPPORTIN' WHEN YOU PICK UP A FAT STEVE ALBUM....

AS FOR MEETIN' UP WITH YOU....STEVE THIS AIN'T 3' 0 CLOCK HIGH LETS MEET UP AT THE MONKEY BARS TYPE SHIT....EVENTUALLY WE'LL CROSS PATHS IN THESE STREETS AND WHEN YOU DO FEEL FREE TO MAKE A MOVE, JUST DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN THE OUTCOME ISN'T WHAT YOU EXPECTED....YOU DON'T KNOW ME OR MY FAM AND WHO I RIDE WITH SO YOUR BLANKET STATEMENTS OF EVERYONE I WORK WITH IS SUCKAZ DOESN'T FLY TOO WELL WITH MY SELF OR MANY OTHERS....

AND AS FOR SHUTTIN' DOWN SHOWS, WHICH I RARELY DO ANYWAYS, YOU'RE OUT YOU'RE FUCKIN' MIND....YOU AIN'T SHUTTIN' SHIT DOWN HOMEBOY....