@ Woodie, blasten East CoCo. in Iraq!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
Was the deal to all and mainly to East Co Co rec...all the way from Iraq...Thas right if any ya'll remember me it's King-Louie all the way in fucken Iraq....I been gone since March and thas why you aint seen me on the net..I'd like to say thanx for all of you that support us out here in the 101st divison...We finally got internet access out here and my wife mailed me the latest Murder Dog to me and I saw that Lou-E-Lou ad for Trunk Muzik...Let me know the info on that cd and how it's doing and I'll see if I can get that shipped out here.. I wana let ya'll know that I been blasten that East Co Co. shit out here especially on our convoys through Bagdad! Ha ha! It helps ta have some shit from home to blast out here and thanx for ya'lls support once again!

Jan 26, 2003
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
HAHA I WOULD B DOIN THA SAME DAMN SHIT LOL.... I WOULD HAVE ALL THOSE AFGHAN PEOPLE BOBBIN THEY HEADS TO IT N SHIT HAHA....
YEA YEA, THAZ WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!! YA READ MY MIND NEWARKKILLA4NIA!! :devious:

May 18, 2002
Thanx 2 All!

Hey I wana say thanx to all that hit me up on this thread..I really thought nobody gave a fuck bout us out here but I was wrong! I'ma let ya'll in on some lil info bout out here but most of ya'll probally know more than me since we out in the cuts of Iraq! if you been sleep'n on the news we killed Uday and Kusay, Saddams sons who were murderers, child molesters, and rapists all courtesy of the 101st Division from Fort Cample KY...Next on our hit list is Saddam and anybody else that want it! I been out in this hot ass 120 plus degree weather since March 3rd and was expected to come back home by September....But Bush and the White House fucked up and we aint got enough soldiers to rotate out of this stank ass dusty country so we stuck till next March and thas only if we find some peeps to help out...Alot of wives and family back home were heart broken especially mine but we still holden up! Were losen about 2 slodiers a day out here but we gone get it on lock cause we aint got no choice cause we stuck for a year once again thanx to all and fill me in on some info bout that Lou-E-Lou and any up and coming LP's....I'm out much love and @ Woodie I'll be back in the YOC by March so if all is good I hope ta see ya'll......

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
lets hope u do touch back down in the YOC sometime soon.....fuck Bush he getting our soliders killed....are u from the 101st Airborne Division? If so thats tight because they are respected by many....and you should pick up that Lou E Lou that shit is knock and look out for that new N.E. 5 coming out some i think Out 14th

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
King Louie... keep reppin this country homie... we appreciate the dedication and loyalty to our country....

shoot me an address and we'll shoot you some free music to help the time pass by....

[email protected]

our prayers are with you and the other homies servin the country.

May 18, 2002
Much respect and Thanx to all!

Aint that some shit! Ya'll really do care huh? It's the small things in life that makes the world go round..I realy appreciate ya'll hitt'n me up on this thread I know it may not be a big deal to ya'll but to me it's motivation ta see peeps who give a fuck! Ta SadClown of course I remember you I was down with the site since the before the anticapation remember? I had Northern-Ridaz in mind but out here were limited to the shit we can do on the net and I cant peep themusic but I will come and hit up the site....Thanx to all once again and my bad I cant get at ya'll individually my time is limited on the net but you know it's all good! I will be on the look out for thge up and comming hits from the Bay! I'm out till next time!