@ WOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
i know i dont usually do the best but i did fly away a lil bit ago and could save him some time....tried my best lol... here ya go..

"these vicious entities hell sent, try to rip my soul through my flesh, paralyzed cant move my body, but it got me as I lay strugglin' for breath, my body motionless eyes open, hoping this isnt my chosen death, at the moment i thought my life was over whatever holdin me suddenly left, bye bye, why i didnt die, i cant answer why try, i'm busy fightin' gettin' the demons nightly and daily prayin i die high, tryin to keep possession of my sanity, dont want to admit life's damaged me, got to keep it together for family also wonder if God's abandoned me, streets got me grippin heat randomly hopin nobody tests the man in me, if i feel any ill-fated plans for me i will try to peel your canopy, in my wicked mind lies a gifted mind, intelligent but inflicted mind, saturated with depicted crimes livin in apocolyptic times, tryin to get the fuck up out of here like jail after about a year, fuck the police say it loud and clear for every citizen they murder without a tear, maybe i'm slightly psychotic and my mentality goes unshared so if i'm wrong let me know hit then run light the blunt blaze your gun in the air."--Woodie

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
REAL CLOSE TREEZ....HERE IT IS

FLY AWAY
"Malicious entities hell sent, try to rip my soul from my flesh
paralyzed cant move my body, where do God be? as I lay strugglin' for breath
my body motionless eyes open, hoping this isnt my chosen death
At the moment i thought my life was over whatever was holdin me suddenly left
bye bye..why i..didnt die, i cant answer why try
i'm busy fightin' inner demons nightly and daily prayin i die high
tryin to keep possession of my sanity, dont wanna admit life's damaged me,
gotta keep it together for family often wonder if God's abandoned me, streets got me grippin heat randomly, hopin nobody tests the man in me
if i feel any ill-fated plans for me, i will try to peel your canopy
in my wicked mind lies a gifted mind, intelligent but inflicted mind,
saturated with depicted crimes, livin in apocolyptic times
time to get the fuck up out of here, like county jail after about a year
fuck the police state it loud and clear for every citizen they murder without a tear
maybe i'm slightly psychotic and my mentality goes unshared
so if i'm wrong let me know, hit the rum, light the blunt blaze your gun in the air."--Woodie

CHORUS:
KARMA'S LIKE MEDUSA SHE CAN TURN YOU TO STONE
RAISED IN A WORLD WHERE I BEEN CURSED SINCE THE FIRST DAY I WAS BORN
I "PRAY! PRAY!" I WAKE UP KNOWIN I MIGHT DIE TODAY
IT'S "MAYDAY!!" WISH I COULD PACK UP AND JUST FLY AWAY

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
i don't wanna sound like some english professor, but shouldn't it be "karma's like medusa it can turn you to stone"? by the way, fly away might be my favorite track on the album

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THANK YOU PURPLE HAZE.....

WOODIE VERSE

-N- OUR BLOOD

GODAMNIT, CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE MY SOULS BEEN CATAPULTED FROM ANOTHER PLANET
CAUSE WHO KNOWS?
I STILL CAN'T MAKE SENSE OF THE MISERY..JUST KNOW IT'S UNAVOIDABLE, THAT AIN'T NO MYSTERY, IT SEEMS FUNERALS
OUTNUMBER CHILDBIRTH WITHIN MY CIRCLE
ONE STEP CLOSER TO MY LAST BREATH FOR EVERY LIFE AND DEATH DECISION I HURDLE
FIGHTIN' TO KEEP A LITTLE JOY IN MY LIFE, CAN'T LET THESE VOICES AT NIGHT
PERSUADE OR POISON MY SIGHT, NEVER WAGE WAR OUT OF SPITE
I GOTTA KEEP IT TOGETHER, NEVER SELL OUT FOR THE CHEDDER
I PREFER TO DIE SOLID THAN LIVE LIFE WITH LOYALTY SEVERED
LEARN TO CHERISH THE LITTLE THINGS THAT THIS LIFE BRINGS
A MANSION ON THE BEACH WITH WIFE AND KIDS HAS A NICE RING
BUT DON'T TRADE IN YOUR SOUL FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOVE FOR ANOTHER
SUCH AS YOUR SISTER OR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, COUSIN OR BROTHER
WHETHER RELATED BY BLOOD OR NOT, YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FAMILY IS
THE ONES THAT PICK YOU UP WHEN YOU LAND IN PISS!!

CHORUS:LOU-E-LOU & WOODIE

CAN'T KICK IT WITH THOSE, WHOSE COURAGE BE BRITTLE
CAN'T KICK IT WITH THOSE THAT TOUCH THEIR TOES THEN PLEAD AQUITTAL
WE DOT i's CROSS t's, MAKE THE WHOLE SPOT SIZZLE
WE GOT NO SUGAR -N- OUR BLOOD, NOT EVEN JUST A LITTLE!

Sep 13, 2003
lauzts0ul.tk
that shits tight as fuck. i think if it wasnt for your talent i wouldnt even be listenin to real shit. id be listenin to fuggen kwin and other gay crap but damn you got me into underground big time

Jul 8, 2005
your style of writing is like a tongue twister, but it comes out clean as fuck everytime. example: your lyrics on fly away, or bury me on east 18th street. it's crazy that's why i always gotta ask you to post up lyrics. shit is tight though. ONE part of your lyrics on MATTER OF TIME that stood out to me was the part about NATIVES NOT BEING taught in school history. that's sum real shit! I'm a Colville native so it's good to hear that from someone else's perspective. good lookin out wood and keep up your hustle.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
"NATIVES WERE RAPED AND ROBBED BUT AIN'T TAUGHT IN SCHOOL HISTORY"....THEY FAIL TO TEACH OUR YOUTH THE TRUTH, JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKIN LIES THAT MAKES THE EUROPEANS THAT CAME LOOK LIKE THEY WERE ON SOME RIGHTEOUS MISSION,PUBLIC SCHOOLS AIN'T DOIN SHIT...THEY TAKE OUR KIDS AND FEED THEIR MINDS MOSTLY GARBAGE WHILE PARENTS WORKIN TO KEEP FOOD IN THE KIDS MOUTHS, I'LL BE TEACHIN MY OWN CHILDREN IF A CHILD EVER COMES....I'M MOSTLY IRISH BUT MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS FULL CHEROKEE NATIVE LEAVIN ME WITH 1/8TH OF HER BLOOD STILL RUNNIN THROUGH ME....STAY UP PURPLEHAZE

Jul 8, 2005
WOODIE said:
"NATIVES WERE RAPED AND ROBBED BUT AIN'T TAUGHT IN SCHOOL HISTORY"....THEY FAIL TEACH OUR YOUTH THE TRUTH, JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKIN LIES THAT MAKES THE EUROPEANS THAT CAME LOOK LIKE THEY WERE ON SOME RIGHTEOUS MISSION,PUBLIC SCHOOLS AIN'T DOIN SHIT...THEY TAKE OUR KIDS AND FEED THEIR MINDS MOSTLY GARBAGE WHILE PARENTS WORKIN TO KEEP FOOD IN THE KIDS MOUTHS, I'LL BE TEACHIN MY OWN CHILDREN IF A CHILD EVER COMES....I'M MOSTLY IRISH BUT MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS FULL CHEROKEE NATIVE LEAVIN ME WITH 1/8TH OF HER BLOOD STILL RUNNIN THROUGH ME....STAY UP PURPLEHAZE
that's sum real shit. i was trying to figure that line out "natives were raped and robbed but aint taught in school history" i would keep rewinding it and shit. you stay up too wood can't wait for that lifestories Vol. 2

May 1, 2005
Amen to that ....I'm part navajo and To be honest its the only blood in me i'm proud to be .Not that i'm not proud of ancesters just seems hard to wanna stand behind a race that bullied its way to the top by claiming our land as if it were their own. Before They Gave Us ThE nAmE oF Navajo the europeans portrayed Us To be Savage's rather than convert to there way of life and pray to their God our people chose to rebel which resulted in the spillin' blood of thousands of our men deaths from which they robbed us of our land took away our innocense as they raped our remaining women and children moved us from our birth place as the forced us to endure upon the great walk of the DINE ....the TRUE name of our people!!
Which means PEOPLE OF THE LAND!!

NONE OF THIS WAS EVER METIONED IN OUR SOCIAL STUDIES BOOKS..