wonder what recycled verse this is?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
just read this on dubcnn.com peep it....

Be on the lookout for a new compilation coming out straight out the Moonshine Bandits camp called "Wild West" on May 18th. The compilation features heavy hittaz such as E-40, Ice T, B-Legit, Brotha Lynch, X-Raided, Luni Corleone, Hollow Tip, T-Nutty, Messy Marv, Def Jam Recording artist Haystak, Bukshot, Moonshine Bandits and many more.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
how about the rest of those verses? u think Lynch and Luni, Hollow, Messy, etc etc have time to fuck with the Moonshine Bandits? doods had smilez and southstar open for them.

Jan 21, 2004
Yeah if its the same verse from lethal weopons its being used again without Raideds permision.....if yall didnt see it already he addressed this on the site.......dont support shit like this i dont care what no one thinks or says i dont agree wit mafuccaz usin X to make they albums shine and he aint gettin paid for it....

Jan 21, 2004
You sayin that.......take it how you want to......i know he didnt get paid for it bottom line and these cats usin the same exact verse is even worse and if they listin him as a feature than yeah thas usin him to make an album shine......otherwise why would they bother usin the verse......

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
naw you said it... I'm just clarifying... It was PAID for along the line... who got the money is the question...

However I do feel bad for the folks out there gettin over on X.. and affecting his hustle...

Jan 21, 2004
og MS said:
naw you said it... I'm just clarifying... It was PAID for along the line... who got the money is the question...

However I do feel bad for the folks out there gettin over on X.. and affecting his hustle...

exactly my point HE aint gettin paid for it....i myself wouldnt purchase a verse from a third party knowin that he might not recieve reimbursment but i guess thas jus me.....and if you really felt bad for him you wouldnt be a part of it so dont act like you care cuz neither you or Rob give a fucc about X sittin in a cell while you guys profit off his music.....write him and tell him how bad you feel you aint gotta explain it to me tell the man himself.....

If he was a free man which he will be one day, i doubt cats would be so quicc ta pull this type a shit......

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
LOL

lol I didn't pay a third party .... they bought a song and brought us vocals wantin to put it on the project. You speakin like we put out an X-Raided album and didnt pay him for it LOL.

there you go with your sideways chit chat again. You got beef or sumpin LOL

and about me not caring... i actually corresponded with Anarae a couple times when he was in Salinas Valley .. yes I took time to WRITE him.. may not be much. But I wrote the homie. matter of fact..
Locahontas... can you shoot me the new address? I'll shoot him a kite..