Woman dumps man for his online alter ego

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
July 17 2003 at 09:45AM

Taipei - A Taiwan man who used a different identity through the Internet to double-date his girlfriend, has committed suicide after the girl fell for his email-based alter ego, a Taiwan newspaper reported on Wednesday.

Huang Tzu-heng, 20, a shop clerk in Taipei County, began dating his high school class mate Hsiao Lan in the Spring, the Apple Daily reported.

Hoping to find out if Hsiao Lan really loved him, Huang dated Hsiao Lan on the Internet, posing as "Mr J" while continuing to date her in real life.

As Hsiao Lao did not tell Huang she was dating Mr J on the Internet, Huang became frustrated because he believed lovers should share all their secrets, the report stated.

'Do you remember your Internet friend? That is me'
Then one day Hsiao Lan told Huang that she had fallen in love with "Mr J" and wanted to break up with Huang.

Huang killed himself by burning charcoal in his bedroom on Monday night, leaving two suicide notes, one to his parents and one to Hsiao Lan.

In his letter to Hsiao Lan, Huang wrote: "Do you remember your Internet friend? That is me. But I never thought our love would have such an ending." - Sapa-DPA

Apr 25, 2002
IF THIS SHIT IS TRUE...DUDE WAS WAAAY OFF IN HIS MENTAL...AND HOW THE FUCK CAN U BE DATING ONLINE? LMAO...IS IT ADULTRY IF U HAVE CYBER SEX?...LMAO..THIS STORY SEEMS LIKE BULL ASS SHIT

Feb 17, 2003
thats fucced up. First off how can a bitch be stupid enuff to fall in love with an internet personality? and why would a dude get so brittle that he would kill himself because his girl said she is actually in love with THE SAME DUDE. YOU AND MR J ARE THE SAME FUCCIN PERSON HOMIE .. dumb fucc!

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
you think that's bad...

MANILA (Reuters) - An irate Filipino housewife sliced off her husband's penis while he slept after she discovered text messages from another woman on his mobile phone.

A local radio station reported the woman rushed her husband to hospital in Manila Thursday when large amounts of blood flowed from his wound, but that she forgot to bring the severed piece of flesh.

Doctors were able to restore his manhood after she raced home to collect the missing piece. The man, a welder, told the radio station he had forgiven his wife.

Callers to the station, reacting to the news, offered helpful hints to wayward husbands such as never sleeping on their backs and always keeping mobile phones tucked under the pillow.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=/nm/20031211/od_nm/life_philippines_penis_dc

i wanna hear about a bitch gettin sewed up or a tittie gettin cuttoff or samethin'....