WNBA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wnba boring?

• yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • dont watch dont care

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
C

CinFul-1

Hell yeah!!! If I were to wear a wig and put on same fake Tits, I would dominate like a M"Fcka in the WNBA!!! Those broads suck. I watch the games and there sorry. anybody who says Woman are equal to Men in B-Ball are Trippen.

Heres a True Story. I had some Cummunity Service to do, it Was at some City indoor B-Ball court. I'm good at B-Ball, but I smoke. used to play a ton, now play like every 7-8 months. This Division 1-A college womens team was doing some Camp in there for Girls who play high school BasketBall. when it was over the 2 college B-ball players asked if I wanted to play a game of 21(Because I wasn't about to really do Community Service and sweep and shit, I was just shooting the Ball around on another court). Then some broad who's a High school broad wanted to play too, she won some big MVP award and shit, she was getting recruited by all these big colleges. We started playing the game and these broads started playing like they were men throwing elbows and shit, so I was like fuck it, I'll play hard. I schooled the shit out of those broads. I was Swatting the shit out of their shots, posting up on em. I killed them!!!! I won the 3 games of 21 we played by alot of points. These women were supposed to be these Basketball Bad Asses and they got served by my non in shape ass. Right then I realized womans B-Ball aint shit. Its true, Girls just don't have a bad ass skills in B-Ball!!

Apr 25, 2002
hey cinful...what D1 school were you at..

the thing about women's college ball is that there are differences in talent levels in the D1 programs, there are like 15 or 20 schools that are very strong and gthe rest just are horrible, so if you played somebody at say Sac. State (one of the worst D1 schools), it would be very different than playin some girls from say Purdue or Tennessee....

I agree, most of the WNBA is horrible to watvch, but I know some female players who could serve up almost any male on the court....but those are hard to find....just understand that they are out there....

Apr 25, 2002
I like the WNBA for the simple fact that women get a chance to do their thing. Some of them women got game for real. But now I hate goin to the damn Monarch games and havin butch ass dykes holla at me. Shit can I at least get a lipstick lesbian?