WITHOUT PRIEST holmes you are not shit???????????????????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
this is for the Denver fans that saw a great football game Not go their way yesterday..

NO DISREPECT intended..

BUT>...............................

WE WON!

like i told you all 2 weeks ago....Preist is not the only weapon the chiefs have..

and we proved it the last 2 weeks..
i must say i Respect the Donkeys ...i mean...the broncos...more today...(the day after we beat you) more than i ever did before....

you alll have a good team...
i can not wait to see how the rest of the season plays out for Both of us...

BUT....you have got to give us our props to..
we stop you all....from the 10 yd line...
portis fumbled like he was whipped down with baby oil or something..??...what he fuck was up with thtat....

so...good luck to yall...

but i told you it was gonna happen 2 weeks ago..

Apr 25, 2002
Preist had 96 yards.........an woulda had another 30 had he not fumbled on his last carry too

thats a good day for any RB in the nfl............an he made all KC's drives happen

the first td KC scored was off a play action to Preist.......he makes that team run homie.........without Preist folks wont have to put 8 in the box an then Trent Green would have to beat team himself which aint happenin like last year when Preist went out

here is the play by play.......check out who made every single drive happen homie

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=231005012

yall played a better game then us.........see ya in Denver next time

Apr 25, 2002
i like tha Chiefs but without Priest Holmes your squad would not be wut it is. tha man runz that whole offense. if teamz didnt have to worry about him there'z no way tha passing game would work cuz it'z not that good right now even with him in there.... of course, Dante Hall is a savage but dont expect him to put pointz on tha board every game on special teamz cuz it'z just not gonna happen.

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
503 how bout them ducks

an where did you see an excuse you ignorant muthafucka??

Ya how bout them ducks... I enjoyed watchin oregon get punked by Utah....How the fuck are we still not ranked? Its a god damn conspiracy............

Nov 28, 2002
The reason the Cheifs are 5-0 is not because of Priest Holmes although he is a big factor. The reason is completely Dick Vermiel. He went into that shit of an orginization jus like he did with St. Louis and made a great franchise.....

Priest wouldnt be running anywhere if KC didnt have an Offensive line to support him. And lets not forget about DANTE HALL running over not only Denver, but EVERY TEAM THEY PLAYED!!!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAN,
PRIEST DIDN'T EVEN HAD A 100 YD AgAINST US. WE STOPPED THE CHIEFS OFFENSE PRACTICALLY ALL gAME. WE LOST CAUSE OF OUR OWN MISTAKES. CHIEFS AIN'T THAT gREAT. $51 ON THE NEXT gAME, THAT'S ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID.