Winter Tour Dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Congress and Rivere would be a good place to have a tech show
hell bottom lounge would be just fine
Tech @ the Riv would definitely be dope, too bad it won't happen cuz he won't draw nearly enough. Same with Congress apparently, tho the Fie & Ice tour played there. But Paul Wall helped with the draw, and even then it was kinda low considering the venue's size (it woulda sold out HOB or the Vic though).

Bottom Lounge would be pretty cool.

Jul 4, 2009
He would definately bring enough to fill the riv
he can sell out the pearl room he can sell out the rivere theres not that much of a difference.
Bottom lounge would be fucking dope.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
He would definately bring enough to fill the riv
he can sell out the pearl room he can sell out the rivere theres not that much of a difference.
Bottom lounge would be fucking dope.
Tech never sold out Pearl Room, in fact the turnout for the Sickology show in June was really "eh," whereas Twiztid's show at the same place a month before had more people than any of the headlining gigs Tech had there since 2006. Strange Noize 07 might've sold it out (from what i was told-I opted for HOB instead of Pearl), but even then most of that was for KMK and maybe Blaze.

That's the thing about Tech and Chicago: we're one of ICP/Psy's biggest markets, we've always been a big deal for KMK, but you'd think a big "juggalo/krowner" city, one that's also big with gangsta/tongue twisting gangsta rap, would be big on Tech. Yet we're his #14 market. Unless some radio stations start spinning his shit, or he did a show with lets say Twista opening, it doesn't look like Tech will pop here. And I reside on the south side, so during my time on the Strange street team I distributed tons of past samplers to south and west side residents. Chicago is a funny, finicky ass city.

Bottom Lounge is 700 so that shouldn't be a big deal at all, but unless Tech can fill HOB by himself (and NOT with the Kings), he won't be on the radars of the big promoters here.