Wine-O Gets At 50 Cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Houston chart-topping rapper Wine-O has some beef with a few people in the music industry, and he isn’t afraid to make it known. In his new song "911," Wine-O attacks Kanye West, Vibe magazine, and most notably, 50 Cent. He tells them all to "f*ck off," and lays into 50, saying that he gets more "head", has more money, and that his "nuts are bigger."

Wine-O released "911" on his MySpace page earlier this week, where it's currently available for download. Though the rapper will be putting out his second full-length of the year, “I Hear U Talkin Behind My Back,” on September 11, the trash-talking song isn’t included on the disc.

Best known for his 2006 Billboard Top 100 hit single “Pop My Trunk,” Wine-O is also an accomplished producer. The well-rounded artist has worked with such major players as Mike Jones, Letoya Lucket (of Destiny’s Child), Lil’ Wayne and Paul Wall.

For more information on Wine-O , and to download “911,” visit www.myspace.com/gotwineo.

Apr 12, 2004
on my mom this nigga was a christan rapper that turned gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!! look up his albums on cd now and shit he use to rap about god and now he talkin all that shit.