WIN A BEAT FROM PHONK BETA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
fuck a mixtape WHATS UP WIT DINNER AND A MOVIE!
For real...

It's CRAZY that these niggas completely disregard this and wont even attempt to address DAAM...last I heard its FANS that keeps music artists careers alive...Im not even asking for a release date(though it would be nice) because I dont want to be lied to..just an update...if someone from the camp could just keep us update from time to time that would be great...yeah, we might be like "damn, its taking a long time" but at least we can say "at least they are keeping us updated"...I mean is that too hard to ask?

Dec 6, 2005
For real...

It's CRAZY that these niggas completely disregard this and wont even attempt to address DAAM...last I heard its FANS that keeps music artists careers alive...Im not even asking for a release date(though it would be nice) because I dont want to be lied to..just an update...if someone from the camp could just keep us update from time to time that would be great...yeah, we might be like "damn, its taking a long time" but at least we can say "at least they are keeping us updated"...I mean is that too hard to ask?
co fuckin sign AT LEAST SUM SORT OF AN UPDATE

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
For one i didn't put that out. 2 Lynch is about done on the mix tape he's putting major artists on there....

Maybe he would be already done with the mixtape and be 'about done' with DAAM if he didn't spend most of his time on PSN playing Tom Clancy's EndWar, Call of Duty World At War and NBA 2K9, sometimes for 3 or 4 days in a row. Right now probably only half the people who were interested in DAAM when it was announced are still interested in it now.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
dam, shoot the messenger!

man comes to post summn and summa u all on his line.....
BUT id like 2 know the answers 2 the questions as well....
but attakin him like angry papparazzi would make me
not even attempt to answer....

on a side note, i hadnt been 2 MADESICC.com in a while....
that Intro/coming soon is hard..........

Nov 7, 2002
man comes to post summn and summa u all on his line.....
BUT id like 2 know the answers 2 the questions as well....
but attakin him like angry papparazzi would make me
not even attempt to answer....

on a side note, i hadnt been 2 MADESICC.com in a while....
that Intro/coming soon is hard..........
That's that Beta on the beat

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Pay the man you lost.....
aight I guess I worded my post wrong...I meant

I'll bet 16.50 that Rip doesn't ANSWER any of your questions...
Check your post...check the questions...you aint told us nothing new the only update ya'lls hit us with is "It's almost done" or something right along those lines in the past 5 years

I think what ya'll tryna do is hype back up lynches name by doing shit like this (beat contest) when the only thing that you can do to hype up ANY madesicc release is to drop music.

Jan 31, 2006
wit out a lynch release in like 6 suntin years, they prolly broke. they need that 16.50 to raise funds for the daam album. "madesicc" yep. solid company name cuz that what they do to they fanbase. make em sicc.

ayo rip, werd of advice, camp need to keep they mouf shut unless the album droppin. fuck that famous "comin soon" shit. actual dates bruh.

oh yea, ya contest? im on that as soon as daam drop. hold ya breath an pacc a lunch.

May 15, 2005
why is lynch stuck on this mixtape shit? this niggas an established artist going backards, not only that but the mixtape shit got really really old.

Dec 27, 2005
looks like 3 people did enter this shit

Date: Feb 9, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: WIN A BEAT FROM PHONK BETA WINNER HANNIBULL SNEEA
Body: I would like to thank everybody who participated in this contest. Please remember that once you enter you will remain on the list giving you another chance to win each month. We will also be giving prizes to our runner ups.

Winner: Hannibull Sneea
2nd runner up: Craig the Dreaded
3rd runner up: Cris Kenyon

If you wish to enter our monthly contest just clicc on the image link below..

(hannibles space)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=134344005