Willie Dee - Controversy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
depends whether you got the OG or not. the OG says "featuring the ghetto boys" while the re-releases says "geto boys". the last re-release i sold went for 30 while the last OG i saw went for around 80. but you never know, i've also gotten around 50-60 for the re-release a long time ago.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Here is mine. The picture actually looks better than the actual cover. What I found strange was at the bottom right corner how the fold doesn't match up. The bottom part of the cover is actually lower than the top part of the cover.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
The re-release

much appreciated diggler for authenticating the OG! i was surprised that seller on Ebay is selling the re-release for $119.99
The re-release is just as old and rare as the OG. It's not a recent re-release. It's like. A lot of times re-release are just as or equally as rare as the OG, so the seller isn't necessarily wrong to ask just as much for the re-release. I have both versions in my collection, but I feel that each is equally as rare. I guess that it comes down to the buyers preference. I would agree if it was recently re-released, but it wasn't. That re-release been around just as long as the OG. Marv, I know that you didn't make a stance on this...I was just stating my opinion and lending an extra opinion on the matter. No pun intended. I know that you understand.

This is the same for Kut-N-Kru's - When I roll CD. A lot of versions came out the same year, but heck...it all depends on the buyers taste. A lot of people don't know that Pure Devocion repressed that album at least 10 times in that first year. I have 4 know versions of that album and all are equally as old and rare to me, but hey the choice is yours. To me as a seller, I'm going to sell them the same. I just thought that I would mention that, because re-releases aren't such a bad thing unless these pressings came out years later. That's my opinion though.

I personally like to have all versions of an album. This way I know what I'm talking about.