William Regal Suspension Ending This Weekend, Return Plans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
William Regal Suspension Ending This Weekend, Return Plans
07/16/2008

As we mentioned here previously, William Regal's suspension is over this weekend. This means that he is able to return as soon as this Sunday's pay per view. Although he left in a "Loser Gets Fired" match with Kennedy after testing positive for the second time, for storyline purposes, he could easily be placed back on Raw.

Shane and Stephanie McMahon, along with the announcers, have been consistently putting over the fact that Raw has been chaotic without a General Manager. I could see them bringing Regal back in that role claiming that it's the only thing left to do in order to regain control over the show. I would, however, be surprised if they continued his mega-push right away as an active wrestler given the circumstances, but placing him back into the GM role makes sense at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGAL COULD ACTUALLY SAVE RAW !!

I HOPE THEY PUT HIM BAC IN THE POSITION & KEEP HIM AZ "THE RULER" HEEL CHARACTER...

HE MIGHT PISS OFF A LOT OF PPL BUT IT WOULDNT B LAME & BORING LIKE IT WAZ ON MONDAY....

BUT IF THEY DONT PUT REGAL BAC IN, THEN WHO ELSE ???

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I hope they bring regal back and push him, it isn't like they aren't still pushing jeff hardy and other guys who have popped on drug tests

Feb 5, 2005
I hope they bring regal back and push him, it isn't like they aren't still pushing jeff hardy and other guys who have popped on drug tests

IT WOULD B A SHAME IF THEY DIDNT CUZ OVER THE PAST 2 YEARz U CAN SEE WHO WAZ ALL ON DRUGz....

SNITSKY HAZ ALMOST 0% MUSCLE NOW...

KENNEDY IZ MESSIN HIZ EDGE...

HHH WAZ HELLA FLABBY FRUM THE EVOLUTION ERA UP TO A YEAR AGO...

IF HEz CLEAN HE HAD TO WORK HELLA HARD TO GET IN SHAPE LIKE HE IZ NOW....

BUT THEY KEEP PUSH'N HIM, EDGE, BATISTA, & JEFF HARDY....

BIG SHOW, RANDY ORTON, SABU & RVD ALL ADMITTED TO SMOKIN SUM GOOD PURP, LOL...

DAS BETTER THAN ROIDs !!!!

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
i cant stand william regal at all
dude sucked major ass in wcw
he sucks more ass in the wwf

WCW DIDNT USE HIM RIGHT...

THEN WWF DIDNT USE HIM RIGHT WHEN THEY GAVE HIM THIS GIMMIC :

BUT THE KING OF THE RING & LORD OF WWE SHIT IZ GOOD BIzNESS !!

HE WAZ ON THE WAY TO BEING THE BIGGEST HEEL SINCE MUHAMMAD HASSAN...

HE JUS MESS'D UP....

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
LOL

I noticed that shit Snitsky did look out of shape on monday them roids are gone now. Kane & Jericho look unroided also

On some real shit though I think HHH, Batista, Cena still use roids and Vince covers it up with a office employees piss

I WOULDNT DOUBT IT...

THEREz A CONSPIRACY...

EVERYTIME SUMBODY IZ ABOUT TO GET A PUSH, THEY GET BUST'D....

JEFF HARDY, ORTON, REGAL, KENNEDY...

& WHO USUALLY ENDz UP NEXT IN LINE ? HHH !!!

WHEN U THINK ABOUT IT...

THE ONLY OTHER 2 PPL VINCE FOUGHT FOR IZ CENA & BATISTA....

HHH HAD 2 STAND BY & LET IT HAPPEN...

SUMTHIN IZ UP...

- GEEzUz

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
^^^ Batista was the only one on the Signature Pharmacy steroid list to NOT recieve a suspension. All he did was deny it on his website and Vince gave him a pass, but every single other dude on that shit got suspended, it's bullshit cause if you notice he's the only one that was on that list that still looks roided.

Feb 5, 2005
^^^ Batista was the only one on the Signature Pharmacy steroid list to NOT recieve a suspension. All he did was deny it on his website and Vince gave him a pass, but every single other dude on that shit got suspended, it's bullshit cause if you notice he's the only one that was on that list that still looks roided.

FORGOT ABOUT THAT....

I REMEMBER SEEING BATISTA JUS DENY IT....

& YEA HE STILL LOOKz ROIDED & ITz AGE IZ STARTIN TO SHOW...

IN A FEW YEARz HE'LL B LOOK'N LIKE THE WARRIOR....

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
yeah Batists is on roids I dont care what no one says look at the veins in his bicepes

4SHO !

HIZ LOOKIN LIKE SCOTT STEINERz SHIT WAZ...

NOW STEINER IZ ALL TORE UP & LOOKIN CHUBBY WIT VEINz...

BATISTAz SHIT IZ ALREADY BREAKIN DOWN TOO !!

REMEMBER WHOz HEAD WAZ BLEEDIN WHEN HIM & EDGE SPEARED EACH OTHER?

& HE MOVIN STEPz SLOWER...

- GEEzUz