Will You Vote For Me In The Next Election If I Run For Governor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will You Vote For Me?

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Maybe not

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Jul 7, 2003
Hello Everyone:cheeky: This is Art!

I've been away for a while going to different states, trying to find fellow Californians that might be on vacation to spread the word to come back in 4 years for the election to vote for me. I've came up with some new and exciting ideas after going to different colleges around this great nation of ours. I went to many african-american colleges in Georgia and in the southern states. My goal is to understand the inner city youth before this next election.

A couple of ideas that I came up with so far:

Plastic 40 bottles

More gas stations in the "Ghettos"

Less Basketball courts in the housing projects

Selling a rap album so I won't have to take as much money away from the taxpayers this time.

Saving the Pelicans from hunters and fisherman.

Half off of health care in the months of Nov. through march when it's flu season.

Hope to hear from you soon! I'll come up with more ideas and hopefully some lyrics for my upcoming album for you guys to critique. Goodbye -Uncle Art

Jun 27, 2002
I cant wait to assasinate this fucker the minute he steps out in public......Hey Art, did you get the hat i sent you with the target on it....wear it.

Jan 20, 2003
lol he's back u got my vote art. if u wear that hat that musty sends u it might help your campaign. those are some great ideas that will help our state tremendously. i can't wait until i go to the store and there's actually plastic 40 bottles to drink. LOL.

Jan 20, 2003
Art Agnos said:
Hello Everyone:cheeky: This is Art!

trying to find fellow Californians that might be on vacation to spread the word to come back in 4 years for the election to vote for me.

A couple of ideas that I came up with so far:

Plastic 40 bottles

More gas stations in the "Ghettos"

Less Basketball courts in the housing projects

Selling a rap album so I won't have to take as much money away from the taxpayers this time.

Saving the Pelicans from hunters and fisherman.

Half off of health care in the months of Nov. through march when it's flu season.

finding californians on vacation LOL saving pelicans from hunters?? lol the health care idea? lol WOW i had to read that again hahahaha

K

KAH

707 loc said:
i wont vote for u.... plastic 40s? why?... they to heavy for u... drink faster.
& they need 2 be glass so u can crack over someone's dome in a fight or brawl. A plastic bottle wouldn't work:devious: