Will yall tell me what ya think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Thats exactly what I was thinking...

You could type lyrics all day and be a horrible rapper in actuality. Voice, delivery, control, all that.....is so important.

Sep 18, 2003
Heat Myser said:
Thats exactly what I was thinking...

You could type lyrics all day and be a horrible rapper in actuality. Voice, delivery, control, all that.....is so important.

thats all true and i think thats why i dont fair well on net battles
well typed that is

no offence is taken by what anyone said i know what i can do in real life so peace yall i jus wanted to see what ppl thought about the punch lines but all of this is good now i know why i never fair well on type battles
its cuz im thinking tempo beats going on in my head at the time of the writeing anyways thanx all

Nov 14, 2002
Well see.. a rapper who comes online can't always battle, but a dude who can battle online can't always rap.

I haven't rapped professionally or anything, but I could probably sound better than a few because I understand music theory and things of the sort, but given the opportunity to sit and write some rhymes, I can be the text version of eminem, ya know?