will we ever see another c-murder album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
yea even c fell off these past few years...i know that

but u think he could possibly put out some gangsta shit again...??

i think maybe he can even if he remains lock'd up...an maybe he'll switch up to his old soundin self

he just sounds different....on almost everything after the 97-99 years

i think yall know what i mean....

but on the real...i don't see it happening unless he pulls off some x raided tactics...lol

B

Blackjack 1577

Unless he pulls some X-raided type of shit, it ain't gonna happen...

Feb 8, 2003
Those last couple albums C Murder dropped are unreleased tracks put on albums that explains why they weren't good beacuse they wasn't intend to be put together creating an album, But from what I understand he has one more full album done called The Gorilla or something like that. But I doubt we see it anytime soon due to him fully trying to get out. But who knows the answer for a question like that? Don't no one on here know shit ask a No Limit rep or write C himself.

Duece Out!

Sep 1, 2003
^wherd u hear that he has an album done ?? damn thats good shit..

maybe we'll see it eventually...yall know bout that mac album ? i think its gonna drop soon....it has old tracks he did before he got lockd up

Feb 8, 2003
Reptile said:
^wherd u hear that he has an album done ?? damn thats good shit..

maybe we'll see it eventually...yall know bout that mac album ? i think its gonna drop soon....it has old tracks he did before he got lockd up

I heard about C Murder's album sometime in 2002 after that compilation dropped. I think it was suppose to drop on TRU Records, but as you know Tru Records is done for now. I hope that new Mac does end up dropping because he got some lyrics too bad he chose the route of being a dumb ass nigga. Same for Shyne if you that tight why fuck it all up by getting yourself in sticky situations with broke ass haters.

Feb 23, 2003
wish we could hear some more from C-Murder!

even though he fell off after Bossalinie that "Young Ghetto Boy" song from C-P-3.com is one of my favs!

May 4, 2002
P was on 106 and Park and he said that there's a videotape from the club that shows the actual shooting and who did it. He said his brother should be getting out soon.

Feb 8, 2003
CinG said:
who gives a muthafuck about c-murder anyways...he never was tight...hes put out continual garbage

I totally got to disagree with you on that one. Everything that he was in control of came out tight. Those last two albums he wasn't in control of they were just unreleased tracks released by companies to make fast money because he was jailed. You know how the industry is if an artist dies or get incarcerated or makes media they album sells sky rocket major.