Will "THA ROW" ever get a chance to RELEASE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
Every other minute its sumpin else, from wut i heard ,
:first its sumpin bout chasin puffy outta club in NY
:Second SUGE gets hit wit a 6 million dollar tax's paid late
:AND now this shit

i luv death row suge is a genius and means jus as much to rap as jam master jay did ITS TRU! go n git madd !
death row put out sum of the tightest shit and gave THE WESTCOAST A DYNASTY in history of rap !
in other words he kept tha west alive for how many years STR8!:devious:

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
ditto.

he's a sorry bastard to me. fucc what he did. what is he doing? he cant never keeep dre' and snoop name out his mouth in every interview. my conclusion is he's a bigg pusssssss..........

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I think the Row died down when Pac died...

Suge's just a Greedy buisness man, tryin' to sell records...he ain't no genius....lol.

And the only reason he talks on dre and snoop is kuz he knows them personaly....so they must be bitch-made.

Sep 29, 2002
^^^muck as y'all might dogg puffy or suge, they DID IT.
which is what it comes down to in the end. me, im more
about HOW it's done, & i don't agree w/ either suge's or
puffy's business stradegy, but they did it. what's disturbing
me is rumors/allegations that suge had something to do
w/ jam master jay's murder. anyone else got something on this?

Nov 5, 2002
yo loki , i heard sumpin bout suge tryin to frame 50cent dr dres new artist , but come on thats extreme jus a rumor , and why tha fucc outta everyone would he want to set up jam master jay ,
that shit wit JMJ had to be over money or drugs or bytchz i dont think that had nothin to do wit rap.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
loki said:
^^^muck as y'all might dogg puffy or suge, they DID IT.
Yeah with ALOT of help from there artists....2 of the biggest names in the game Pac, and BIG....Hmmm I wonder why there so rich now.....

Fuck rumors....I doubt that Suge had anything to do with that....just kuz someone in the rap game gets killed....They point the finger at Suge....come on that's bull-shit!