Will Tech N9ne ever.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
i never liked eminem i think he sounds like a little girl and his whole scene is weak all those wannabes dressing up in fake eminem clothes and every wannabes car playing eminem..turned me off a long time ago.. but his shit is catchy tho.. i can honestly say i only like the bonus disc to D12 Devils night and its the only 3 songs i ever play of his..unless its a collab <

Shit On You
Words Are Weapons
These Drugs I Do
^it was the only cd i had for a long time back than so i guess it just got stuck on my brain

May 7, 2008
good interview thanks for the video :D i actually watched the entire thing... another collabo album with only strange artists..interesting.. might be good if they stick to just that..more stevie stone and lynch and might actually get to hear jayrock and mayday do sumthing decent..

tech says he wants to show himself off now that he got that big sales... lets hope this mixplate/collabo album sounds nothing like the others cause thats in no way shape or form showing tech as the artist that makes him shine and stand out for me and alot of others...

but more tech coming im happy :D bring it < and tech said he came to the realization that the darkness is in him after seapage ? maybe people can expect a similar themed album to kod in the future than..

Aug 6, 2009
good interview thanks for the video :D i actually watched the entire thing... another collabo album with only strange artists..interesting.. might be good if they stick to just that..more stevie stone and lynch and might actually get to hear jayrock and mayday do sumthing decent..

tech says he wants to show himself off now that he got that big sales... lets hope this mixplate/collabo album sounds nothing like the others cause thats in no way shape or form showing tech as the artist that makes him shine and stand out for me and alot of others...

but more tech coming im happy :D bring it < and tech said he came to the realization that the darkness is in him after seapage ? maybe people can expect a similar themed album to kod in the future than..
Tech said he won't ever do an entirely dark album because of how he got during the making of KOD. But obviously we'll get dark songs still, just not an entire album.

May 7, 2008
^ yea we know this.. but that interview is new and gives the impression he didnt want dark after kod but realized its apart of him after seapage.. cause he said that after KoD..than seapage came out..now this interview..who tha fuk knows lol im just saying :p

Nov 6, 2005
If i was tech id take it as a insult..ive seen eminem do tracks with a whole bunch of people but everytime tech asks he just 2 busy ?? bullshit... D12 did a track with tech and i can pretty much guarantee tech wouldve told D12 he wanted to a track with eminem

eminem knows tech wants him.. but eminem keeps dropping this "2 busy" shit over n over..come on.. tech should just be like fuck that faggot and move on from this... how many times u gonna be nice and ask b4 u feel fucked over in some way ??
I'm going to play the other side of the field, in hopes to make you see some common sense on this subject.

This isn't meant as BLATANT disrespect, but cmon man.
You know damn well that Eminem is an extremely busy artist right now. Hes got the relaunch of a label, which includes acts that can PROPEL the said label back to its former glory if handled right... Not to mention HIS career that has shot back up as well.

On the other hand I know every artist is busy, but thats just blind hate with no consideration as to why it MAY not or MAY not ever happen. On top of all that I would make a bet on the fact that the REAL reason it hasnt happened is one of two things, which dont concern us. (actually probably both). 1. We dont know whats going on behind the scenes, and therefore cant speak on if the lack of a collab is due to ANYONES intentional disrespect of any artist. and 2. Its really none of our fucking business why eminem hasnt done a track with Tech recently. Were here to consume his music, not to speak on Stranges business practices BEHIND THE SCENES.

Jun 17, 2011
Check out my book on Tech N9ne. It's on Amazon.com and Lulu.com now. I talk about my work with Tech N9ne since 2001.

Die-hard Tech fans can look it up - I wrote and produced "The Tech N9ne Experience" and "The Psychumentary" DVDs and I first wrote about him in The Source in 2001. I'm also the inspiration of "Shit Is Real" from the "Killer" album.

Let me know what you think of the book.

Nov 14, 2002
At this point, I could really care less. Is Eminem even dope anymore? Everyone hates Tech for doing a song with Wayne but Em does several and everyone still loves him... :ermm:
Yeah but... I don't have to listen to that shit.

I don't even know what songs you're talking about and I don't see where it would be much of a surprise to hear about Eminem collab'n with Wayne. He did Stan with Elton John. In that situation Em would be doing Wayne a favor. In Tech's situation it's looked at the other way around.

I think Tech fans kind of see it as using mainstream to gain success when there's so much talent there it's kind of like using a god mode cheat three quarters of the way through a game that you were going to beat anyway, AND the whole time you've been hyping yourself like "I don't need that cheat code shit, I can do it just fine without them."

That's a really poor example of what I'm trying to say... lol.

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, but those Tech fans are half retarded too.. I mean, if him and Em did a track that was total radio lame shit like We Made It or some shit, yeah, it'd make sense for a Tech fan to be pissed.. Just like, Fuck Food, better move for his career would have not to make the song so vulgar, but he did.. He can't get that on radio now, but it's by far not the worse collab that Tech's ever done. I'd rahter see Tech do shit with Wayne, then Tech do shit with The Popper or some of the other weak ass collabs he got on Killer..

Nov 14, 2002
Weak features, whether they're Wayne, Popper, DE, etc... They get skipped. I don't care who it is or how many albums they've sold.

I really don't get your point.

Fuck that "It's good because it can't be on radio" bullshit. It can be on satellite, which is most popular now. It can be on the interwebs... I mean, who the fuck listens to the radio for new shit?

People search "Weezy" in google and maybe they'd come up with the Tech song... It's not like people are looking for radio hits when they search on the interwebs.

Aug 6, 2009
Yeah, but those Tech fans are half retarded too.. I mean, if him and Em did a track that was total radio lame shit like We Made It or some shit, yeah, it'd make sense for a Tech fan to be pissed.. Just like, Fuck Food, better move for his career would have not to make the song so vulgar, but he did.. He can't get that on radio now, but it's by far not the worse collab that Tech's ever done. I'd rahter see Tech do shit with Wayne, then Tech do shit with The Popper or some of the other weak ass collabs he got on Killer..
That was the point of Fuck Food, to get two mainstream guys on it and make it so they couldn't play it on the radio, as a big Fuck You to everyone that thought Tech would make a radio friendly song with them and try to piggyback off their success.