Will Tear gas sell better then Drought Season?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

will Tears Gas Sell better then Drought Season

• Yeah it will, it the Jack!

Votes: 70 83.3%
  • Not Sure, there is alot of Jacka shit coming out

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I dont give a fuck im gona download it

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I dont think it will cos Drought Season is doing very well

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
Feb 4, 2005
Drought Season is selling pretty well compared to most Bay albums do you think Tear Gas will sell more? Its a decent album and the promotion and marketing seems to have been handled right.

I mean Jack Artist which was one of the best albums that year and done okay numbers but considering all the hype and acclaim it recieved im sure everyone thought it would do better. especially since most people who brought it neva even picked up Jackas first album which sold almost double.

Plus Jacka has alot of shit out at the momment plus more coming and Tear Gas is set to drop in what 2-3 months maybe people will be all Jackad out buy the time it drops and new fans wont know what shit to buy.

And im guessing that the only video is gona be All Ova me which is a cool song but in 3 months time people gona be sick of it and it might not even reach people that aint already fans like most Bay Vids. I hope they do another video for another song aswell and spend some money to make it look decent.

Please no one start saying im hating or whateva i was just thinkin that in the last months or so ive got so much new Jacka material and there are still acouple collab albums and mixtapes still to come before Tear Gas even drops.

Nov 2, 2002
i never understood how his first album sold more than Jack Artist

but yea, tear gas is going to sell more than drought season...a good cover, like drought season had, will also help

Feb 4, 2005
Look how anticipated Jack Artist was though, plus Barney was on Cormegas Legal Hustle and a few eastcoast sites were talking about the Jacka and gave Jacka Artist good reviews. I didnt see one bad review plus everyone liked the Barney video, i really thought that album would be very good.

I think maybe Jacka should do a video with Cormega and someone from south like Trae or Bun B, that get the album much more attention.

Nov 2, 2002
there are 4 jacka releases this month (shooterz, mob trial 3, slappin in the trunk 5, and money on my mind),and that album "the gobots" is coming in summer sometime...im afraid the jack is playing himself out before his solo even comes out.

Feb 4, 2005
there are 4 jacka releases this month (shooterz, mob trial 3, slappin in the trunk 5, and money on my mind),...im afraid the jack is playing himself out before his solo even comes out.
Im sure Go-Botz, Devils reject pt2, Mob Trial 3 and the pre-album mixtape are dropping b4 Tear Gas aswell but i could be wrong.

Apr 23, 2006
jacka must be doin a verse a day to come out with this many albums
drought season was one of the best albums i have heard in a long time so unless every beat is on lock for tear gas idk if it will sell more

Jul 20, 2002
What Jacka needs is a BET quality video so we can all push to get it played on 106th and Park and really put him on. I said the same thing for Quinn a few years back when he was hot.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm sure it'll sell better than Drought Season...I don't think the album with Berner even had a radio single.

Although it'd be cool to see Jacka sell a lot of units....it's gonna be real hard to push over 20k total.
we got a single on 106 right now, it just got in the mix two days ago, its on my page now, purp remix, jacka, b legit, berner and matt blaque, call 1800 955 kmel or send a equest to [email protected]

i think tear gas will sell way more, the album is great and drought season hitting billboard and being number one in the bay right now can only help, plus this new single is getting a lot of love, so yes, i think tear gas will do good

Oct 28, 2003
I think it is hard to tell being that the person that keeps telling everyone that the Drought Season is doing so well is mainly BERNER when he is on this website. I am curious as to how many trackable units (out the store) that the Drought Season has moved.