Will Strong Arm Steady be on new Xzibit album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2006
I haven't heard wether or not SAS will appear on Full Circle or not, can anyone confirm if they will or won't be on it? If X doesn't put them on, its crazy, and would be strictly for sales I'm guessing. If X is as loyal as he claims to be, SAS will be on it.

May 2, 2002
Just looked at the tracklisting @ CD Universe. NO SAS anywhere.

1. Invade My Space - (with Jelly Roll)
2. Rollin' - (with Jelly Roll)
3. Ram Part Division
4. Say It To My Face - (with Kurupt)
5. Donnell Rawlings Show, The (Skit)
6. Scandalous B******
7. Concentrate
8. On Bail - (with The Game)
9. Family Values
10. Black & Brown - (with Jelly Roll)
11. Whole World, The
12. Poppin' Off - (with DJ Quik)
13. Movin' In Your Chucks - (with Too Short)
14. Thank You

May 16, 2006
^^^ Yeah SAS was on Weapons Of Mass Destruction, thats the first Xzibit album they been on. This is like 50 Cent not putting G-Unit on his album, or Eminem not putting D12 on his album..... its just fucked up!

May 16, 2006
Man this is fuckin bullshit for real, damn that pissed me off!! He even mentions Strong Arm Steady a few times on the album, but no appearances or even in his Thanks thing in the inside he doesn't even name them. What the fuck Xzibit?

Feb 12, 2006
Geezus. you act as if it will effect your ability to sleep,eat or shit properly! It's nice to be a fan and supporter but we didn't vote in 04 to who should be on the muthafuckin record.

May 16, 2006
isercastik said:
Geezus. you act as if it will effect your ability to sleep,eat or shit properly! It's nice to be a fan and supporter but we didn't vote in 04 to who should be on the muthafuckin record.
Yeah I guess, but it just doesn't seem right to not put them on....

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
50cal said:
why?..this is partailly whats ruining rap is the focus on features and big name producers....If i buy an xzibit c.d I buy it to hear him...
Exactly... And At The Xzibit Show He Was Givin It Up To Mitchy Slick And Strong Arm Steady.. And All The Shit He Did Wit Jelly Roll Smacks On This Album And So Does The One He Did Wit Dre..

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
SamoanDagorilla said:
Exactly... And At The Xzibit Show He Was Givin It Up To Mitchy Slick And Strong Arm Steady.. And All The Shit He Did Wit Jelly Roll Smacks On This Album And So Does The One He Did Wit Dre..
To Add On I Aint Even An Xzibit Fan.. But Im Diggin Most The New CD.. Not All Of It.. But A Lot Of It.. I Copped That Shit This Mernin Just Cause I Wanted To Hear That Black And Brown Song Again He Performed Last Night..

May 9, 2002
50cal said:
why?..this is partailly whats ruining rap is the focus on features and big name producers....If i buy an xzibit c.d I buy it to hear him...
This man knows whats up....features are KILLIN rappers these days...when i by a SOLO album..i wanna hear tracks by THAT artist....not him and his baby mommas' cousin or the next door neighbor....

Feb 10, 2006
SOS signed to Talib Qweli's label Blacksmith records. X explain it on ALLHIPHOP.COM. He said he didn't agree with signing with Blacksmith. But they still wanted to sign. So they went their way, and he went his.

May 16, 2006
600 said:
SOS signed to Talib Qweli's label Blacksmith records. X explain it on ALLHIPHOP.COM. He said he didn't agree with signing with Blacksmith. But they still wanted to sign. So they went their way, and he went his.
Are you sure? I heard that the group SAS as a whole was signed to Warner/Blacksmith....?