Will Sicx drop albums more, since hes gonna get lockedup?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
i mean xraided drops so much shit i cant even keep up,

nnow if SICX dropped more often do you think he would be as consistent, or like xraided who kinda seemed to not suprise me as much his shit got a lil weak , i mean he drops so much its kinda like he dont give a fucc wut he putts out, cuz there were 2 or 3 lame albums

do u think sicx would do tha same , atleast i dont think so!

but u kno xraided is styll one of the best in tha game,
so dont exxagerate wut im sayin ?

wut ya think?:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
if it does im pretty sure its called deer hunter and i bet it wont be out intill about 2004 because all the court shit hes going through

Sep 17, 2002
sicx puts out tite music and i think he will continue to. i'm not even gonna comment on all that shit he allegedly did...and as far as x-raided goes, i think his lyrics get better and better with every album...its not his fault that tha beats have over-all just been weak on his past couple cd's...

Nov 5, 2002
dont u think someone might've set him up?
couldve been a bytch couldve been a snitch!

but it does make u think especially cuz of his lyrics,
but just like x-raided his lyrics were held against him too!

E

Epidemic

Sicx will be making music alright. Screaming for Bubba to stop raping his Bitch ass.

Epidemic

Nov 5, 2002
get tha fucc outta here u know how crooked cops can be ,
maybe u dont know?
maybe i dont know
we dont know tha details of tha case, all we know is tha bottom line, which could be framed.

Jun 10, 2002
I feel like this about Sicx.Aint none of us.Knowing what happened.we werent there and we aint sicx.So dont Judge the man.He will have his day in court.God willing he didnt do What hes accused of.At least I hope he didnt.but If He did.He deserves to be where he is.God will Deal with sicx and he will be the final Judge in the end.Cuz we have no room to Judge.