Will Mitch Ever Blow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2005
It's been about 5ive years since his Trigg. debut dropp'd now and I thought he would blow tha fucK up right after. I know it take years of grindin but when do yall think he finally gon' get that mainstream respect he deserve? Or will he ever?-Briple Briv

I mean personally if I was in his position, I'd B content wit where Im at. He got yaper, street fame nationwide(moreso on tha West Koast), a team of REAL ridahs wit and under him, and most importantly gets nuttin but respect out here n DaGo(cept 4 tha haters n his bross).

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
its obvious that he's gon blow..regardless of all the shit we hear about the local bullshit.. he has been on the road gettin his name out there with big name artists..he's startin to get known all over the US ..that freestyle on that strongarm steady dvd sold me!! the niggaz dope..some hate em but the truth hurts..he' official..nutin been handed to this dude he works for his status..just my perspective.

May 22, 2005
with the right push he will blow up...everyone i have let listen to mitch is feelin him over here...i got a gang of Mitchy Duz It and spread em over here and everyone was feeling it...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MITCHY can rap...but there is more too it then making tight songs..Im sure he can attest to that and as we seen he has been putting in the much needed footwork that so many rappers are too lazy to do.Bully gang he has stated if he doesnt make it to another level he will make an exit out the rap game...besides all the time..headaches and politics he deals with daily Im sure he has spent alot of money promoting himself and positioning himself to where he is......the game is cold...To make it big you need a push from a major now...especially since the lack of support on the west..

Jul 15, 2005
southeast619ray said:
If a wack ass nigga like Young Jeezy can blow up talkin about street shit then its should be nothin for Mitch if he makes the right moves.
Not true. Tha ish Jeezy talkin bout we been talkin bout. He got it from us! But tha demand 4 ATL niggas is so high that it make it a lil easier 4 a dude like that 2 blow. Plus, he had big labels like Def Jam n Bad Boy bacKin his shit.

Jun 1, 2003
i know he'll get bigger....one day his video will be on bet or mtv...but he has to be backed by a bigger label and promoted right....is angeles paying for a video for that "mitchy slick" track? cuz if there was a video and i'm not talkin about a low budget one ...maybe it could do good...people need ta start requesting his shit on radio stations other than san diego..at least throughout cali...and he needs to tour ALOT more...

May 25, 2005
LOL at the thread title...anyway, Mitch should and deserves to blow up, but you never know with the audience and their fickle traits. Even if USS dont put him up there as a household name for the west coast, it wont break him. Dude can and will come back with more heat no matter.

Feb 12, 2006
If he doesn't blow up somethings wrong, the talent is in place and I can't see why It won't sell strong as long as marketing is on hit.They oughta re release Trigeration Station and distribute it nationwide as well..90 percent of the US don't know that cd exists and that shit is classic.

May 5, 2006
www.bootye.com
he might blow up but he puttin all his chips in xzibits plate wit strong arm steady .. and no one takes X serious since he sold out wit PIMP MY RIDE .. Mitch needs to put out a single that shits on Jayo Felony since Jayo put out Weak Arm Wobbley .. Mitchy doesnt need to blow .. he'll rep dago like he always has and get madd respect .. I just wish he would blow tho some cats kno that SD got heat

Feb 21, 2004
www.myspace.com
southeast619ray said:
If a wack ass nigga like Young Jeezy can blow up talkin about street shit then its should be nothin for Mitch if he makes the right moves.
i dont know that nigga Young Jeezy kinda hard to me... plus if you get scooped up by Jay-Z u must be doin somethin!!

"they say i cant rap... but imma smoke another blunt,
ill see u when i see u ill be in london for a month....
these niggas benchridin we know u wan play
two shows a day even in the U.K.
i hear u niggas talkin but i aint listenin'
my neck got jealous of my wrist again!!" ...Young Jeezy

Jul 15, 2005
HeaterVille said:
i dont know that nigga Young Jeezy kinda hard to me... plus if you get scooped up by Jay-Z u must be doin somethin!!

Hmmnnn......u got shit twited. Niggas that get recruited by Jay dont mean shit. Case n point:
-Young Gunz
-Memphis Bleek
-Aztek
-Riahna