will lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
ever go back to being sicc... you know.. the reason i started listening to him... now its like... i dont know... i just like the rip gut lynch... he had funny ass rhymes but they were tight

Jul 1, 2004
peopel go thru stages yall. he might or might not be out of that stage now. thas whut i liekd about him at first as well. but ive seen his raps go thru all the shit hes been thru and its liek a story. his style is stil raw. i still like everyhting i hear form him jsut about. old and new. so i dont care if he goes totally bac or bac at all to it. hes got talent however he does his shit in my eyes.

Jun 30, 2004
ya i was feeling lynch by inch but I hope comes even stronger on his next cd. I dont know if its still the season so I dont know if he can come sicc but I hope cuz that style seems to fit him pretty well.

Mar 13, 2003
I dont remeber exactly where i heard him say this but he did mention he is going to hit us with that rip gut shit again.......I think it was the Ghetto Celebrities DVD?!?!

Feb 5, 2005
Horror Netwrk said:
ever go back to being sicc... you know.. the reason i started listening to him... now its like... i dont know... i just like the rip gut lynch... he had funny ass rhymes but they were tight
LYNCH NEVA LEFT BE'N SICC SO NO NEED FO HIM 2 GO BAQ....

BUT IF U TAWK'N BOUT DA "SEASON OF DA SICCNESS" ERA ?

MAYN, DAS 1 OF DA HARDEST PARTz ABOUT BE'N A ARTIST, DA PPL U TOUCH WIT DA MUSIC U MAKE WHEN U GO'N THRU CERTAIN SHIT USUALLY STAY STUK N DAT MINDFRAME AN THINK DAS ALL U SHOULD COME WIT....

ITz A DA SHIT WE GO THRU DAT MAKE US WHO WE R AN IF WE MAKE'N MUSIC WE GOTTA B REAL WIT OURSELVEz 1ST BEFO WE CAN B REAL WIT DA FANz....

PERSONALLY, JUS BY LISTEN'N 2 HIz MUSIC I FEEL DAT LYNCH MATURED LYRICALLY AN Az A PERSON N DIz BIzNESS FRUM BAQ DEN....

AN DAT SHOULD B A GOAL FO N-E ARTIST, 2 TAKE IT 2 ANUTHA LEVEL N DA GAME AFTER ERY PROJECT, AN PERSONALLY I FEEL LIKE HE DID DAT.....

AN I DONT KNO IF U GOT "LYNCH BY INCH" OR NOT, BUT DA SEASON OF DA SICC VIBE Iz N ALOT OF DA TRAQz, DA LYRICz JUS AYN Az BASIC....

DA LYNCH NOW WOULD LYRICALLY DESTROY DA OLD LYNCH !

-GEEzUZ

Mar 15, 2005
evryone talkin bout the siccness era and how he is not the same but you gotta remember that was bacc in 95' if im not mistaken and he shouldn't be the same as he was 11 years ago he matured so much in his music and i think one of the reasons people are saying that he is not as sicc as he used to be is because he did a couple songs that where straight from tha heart and had alot of emotion like I Went from or suicide note wich by the way was fuccin off the hook wit that Led Zepplin in tha baccround
but then again he has beeding house of mystery witch was pretty sicc or spitz network,its just that he has gotton alot better and matured
he went from pre algabra to Trigganotmenty thats what im gettin at

Jul 1, 2004
like GeeZus said... u gota be true to yaself before u can be true to the fans. if ALL yall think he shoudl stay wit the SOTS era... and hes not feelin that no more or he aint sitll in that same mindstaet (which was maybe over 10 years ago!!!!) if he TRIED to keep that shit goin even tho hes been thru alot and matured and shit... THEN u would wanna call him FAKE!! yall need to think things thru. ratinally. hes doin whut he does. let him do it. if u dont leik it buy it anyway and keep sum cash in his pocket lol. ima lynch fan cuz i liek LYNCH. it iant the ripgut SOTS shit that i like him ONLY for u kno? i liek him. i liek the mans music. whutevrer he feels i been able to relate to it. so do whut chall do and let him alone.

epoxy

Sicc OG
Mar 14, 2003
lynch doesnt need to go back to the ripgut lyrics imo, he needs to go back to his old FLOW. Until then im coo