Will Brotha Lynch Hung succeed on Strange Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I honestly think it was the best move he made his whole career. Strange Misic is the hottest, most successful Independent Rap Label in the country right now. Most labels are on their way out, Strange is still growing, that's scary!:siccness:

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Im almost thinking he might outsell Tech's next album.....based on tha fact that he will finally be on tour (i hope) and a lot of Tech's fans are prolly gonna dig his musicc and well as his own fanbase thats been waiting for the better part of a decade for this album......

Oct 9, 2008
One of the biggest benifits of strange is i think they won't let him put out no bullshit..They will proly push him for that tite old school lynch and i think he'll want to step it up as well being in the camp hes in.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I think that is the best move of his career so far. I mean this gives the opportunity to gain mass fans. I mean it is like the best fit for Lynch if he wants to blow up. And I know that he does.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
lynch on no limit way back when was possible and should have happened that would have definitely got lynch exposure at a career high that he had back then, especially for how huge NL was. shit snoop even jumped on.

lynch has already gone on record saying there will be no "tech" style beats but really i wouldnt see the problem either way tech doesnt use garbage but they just wouldnt sound right with lynch to bad lynch wasnt as versatile as tech otherwise he could pull it off with any beat