WILDCATS VS HUSKIES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2005
WELL THIS THE FIRST BIG GAME IN THE PAC-10 THIS YEAR

HUSKIES COME IN RANKED #7 AND AZ COMES IN UNRANKED

11:00 PST FSN NATIONWIDE !!!!!

ON A SIDENOTE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH STANFORD ???
AND DOESNT UCLA LOOK LIKE THE FAVORITES TO WIN THE PAC-10

May 15, 2002
damn this game is tomorrow? should be one hell of a game and fun to watch.

I have no idea whats going on with furd cause i thought they would be upper echelon of the pac-10 (which isn't saying much cause the league overall is way down).

Went to the Cal/USC game on thursday - those are two ugly teams. Don't have to worry bout them winning anything except ugly turnover filled game of the year.

Aug 20, 2004
This is the first Husky game ive seen this year...and i have to say....they dont look that great!Thery are undersized...AGAIN....but they dont have Mr.Energizer(Nate) no more....they look lazy...REALLY sloppy...and almost like they are lucky...TOO lucky....

I feel like the Huskies wouldnt be shit without Roy...I dont know....they didnt imress me today...but I wont judge em on eon conference game...

Jun 23, 2003
Its official folks.

AZ owns washington

That fool Roy has some game but man we really ran yo asses!

Hassan Adams is all I have to say.

Much props to Kirk Walters for droppin that free throw to seal it.

Jun 23, 2003
Wildcats=Underated

Wait till february and march and you will all see how good AZ is.

Our losses were to highly ranked teams that we contended with very well.

I think washington, arizona, and ucla are going to be powerhouses in the tournement this year. Watch.

May 15, 2002
Im not sure about the pac-10 in general - every team has some holes in their lineups, but i guess every team is college has a few holes.

Bozeman for UCLA is gone for the year and they have frontcourt issues

I like Zona on the perimeter but do they play any D?

Roy can't do everything for the Huskies and their PG play is spotty with the freshman and appleby. I think every husky game i've seen this year, Appleby has gotten ripped 1 on 1, more a shooter and not a ball handler.

I dog Cal but with 3 big guys (Powe, Hardin and Benson) in a league short of big men, they could surprise some people if they get decent perimeter play.

Aug 17, 2005
PAC-10 CLASSIC

WOW AZ LOOKED STRONG:EVEN THOUGH THERE MISSING THERE BEST 3 POINT SHOOTER (J-MAC) WHO IS COMING BACK JAN 12

AS FOR WASH THERE WAY OVERRATED (IMO) THEY HAD AN EASY PRE-SEAON SCHEDUAL

Apr 20, 2005
azryda420 said:
Its official folks.

AZ owns washington

owns? get the fucc outta here, it was a good ass game coulda gone either way, Hassan was on point though, wish Roy wouldn't of fouled out, mighta been a different outcome!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Arizona fans need to relax.Your team got every ticky tack foul call,were down most of the game,had previously lost 5 of 6 to UW,yet you own'em....lol.Adams is the only option for Arizona on offense until Williams gains more experience.....all in all,both teams looked shitty,I just think the refs made some shitty calls throughout.At any rate INDIANA HOOSIERS-NATIONAL CHAMPS

Dec 29, 2004
BAMMER said:
Arizona fans need to relax.Your team got every ticky tack foul call,were down most of the game,had previously lost 5 of 6 to UW,yet you own'em....lol.Adams is the only option for Arizona on offense until Williams gains more experience.....all in all,both teams looked shitty,I just think the refs made some shitty calls throughout.At any rate INDIANA HOOSIERS-NATIONAL CHAMPS
You been calling the Hoosiers to win it for a while now....I can dig it...Final Four is in Indianapolis!

Apr 1, 2003
azryda420 said:
Its official folks.

AZ owns washington

I don't think they own them but that was a great game to watch.